Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

Souleycouley93

26 minutes ago, piffer said:

Looking forward to Sevco on Saturday but this game during the festive period is really appealing. Would love to see us go there and give them a doing

Same. Since the days we were fighting relegation and they had McCarthy/McCarthy and threw themselves all over the pitch to get fouls, I haven't felt the same about them. 

28 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Pitch worries me. Can't see it suiting the likes of mulumba given how sloppy it is

If the weather's the same as yesterday, most players could be struggling to keep their feet. Think Hamilton's winner came from a foul that never was, with Imrie slipping as he tried to go past his oppo.

5 hours ago, malcr0 said:

Think they had a total crowd of less than 1300 yesterday. Offer absolutely nothing to the league.

Nonsense. I'm sure plenty of away fans say the same at Rugby Park when they see 14,000 empty seats, even though we know we're a great wee club here on merit and on the up again.

Respect to those that keep Accies punching above their weight despite the majority of their town supporting the Ugly Sisters. 

12 hours ago, BigRonFaeTheQueenVic said:

Nonsense. I'm sure plenty of away fans say the same at Rugby Park when they see 14,000 empty seats, even though we know we're a great wee club here on merit and on the up again.

Respect to those that keep Accies punching above their weight despite the majority of their town supporting the Ugly Sisters. 

Spot on.....they are in the league as they deserve to be.

Also got a cracking youth system which has kept them punching above their weight. Not their fault fans aren't there.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Spot on.....they are in the league as they deserve to be.

Also got a cracking youth system which has kept them punching above their weight. Not their fault fans aren't there.

Most of the young lads that go aren't even Accies fans. My wee fella goes to Hamilton Grammar and in his registration class there's 15 season ticket holders and no Accies fans. 

If only we could attract that generation using the local schools!

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why would a non fan buy a season?

Local. Ridiculously cheap. £20 for a season ticket and hanging out with your pals causing mischief is enough for some folk.

Let's be honest if their parents were taking them to Rangers or Celtic games they wouldn't have them. Sad thing is my son has been to Ibrox more times than majority of his Rangers supporting class.

Kids have hee haw to do these days except sit on Xbox or PS. Finding things to do that don't involve a computer screen are rare. In Hamilton there's a place called Universal Connections where kids can go in and play pool and buy a cola but take that out the equation and it's a pretty grim place.

Same with where I stay in Motherwell!

On 17/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, BigRonFaeTheQueenVic said:

Killie aren't a wee club