Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

Souleycouley93

10 hours ago, piffer said:

I can’t find it now but sure I saw something mentioned on Twitter they couldn’t afford to pay staff for yesterday or Xmas day to make sure that the pitch was in playable condition. 

I heard something similar.

Being fleeced of that cash a few months back has hit them hard

10 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Aww, that might have been good if you hadn't made a spelling mistake in the first word. 

It’s all in the delivery. Don't you worry though, you keep working hard and you'll get it right eventually. We're all counting on you. 

For future reference “aww” only has one w in it. It won’t matter if you drop the middle or last letter. Imagine trying to point score over a typo and making a mistake in your first word. 

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

For future reference “aww” only has one w in it. It won’t matter if you drop the middle or last letter. Imagine trying to point score over a typo and making a mistake in your first word. 

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/aw

Note the accepted alternate spelling.  Imagine trying to point score over point scoring over a typo and...at this point, this is using up valuable space on the internet that could be better used for nudity and/or cat pictures.

2 hours ago, Lorielus said:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/aw

Note the accepted alternate spelling.  Imagine trying to point score over point scoring over a typo and...at this point, this is using up valuable space on the internet that could be better used for nudity and/or cat pictures.

Scoobs, imagine letting people know your alternate account just to point score and then using your own account to like this post. xD

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our bus is down the guts of a ton for late cancellation and having to pay part of the bus cost as it was waiting to leave at the pub.

Pish.

It won't happen, but Accies should be offering away supporters travel compensation for the rearranged fixture. It's not the fact the game was called off which is frustrating but the timing of it and the lack of communication from them was a joke.

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our bus is down the guts of a ton for late cancellation and having to pay part of the bus cost as it was waiting to leave at the pub.

Pish.

Nae chance of a claim against Accies? They can argue all they want about how they thought it was playable but they have called the ref in early for a putch inspection which totaly contradicts this claim. They have also failed to communicate well with fans. 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/festive-gesture-hamilton-accies-pies-11761314

Didn't know whether to post this here or in the 'Piegate thread'.

Food was ordered for the game debunking the idea this was engineered by Accies. However 700 pies!! A third of our support would be hungry. I assume the 700 was ordered for their mammoth home support in case everyone wanted two!!

On 27/12/2017 at 10:06 PM, Stuart said:

What a s**te idea! Does anyone think that a team like Accies would starve themselves of cash on purpose, amateur set up which has cost them postponement but deliberate I don’t think so. Leave the conspiracy theories to the Old Firm.

Where did I say it was a conspiracy? or that Hamilton did it deliberately?  I only meant that such a late cancellation is unacceptable given how many of our fans were on the way up or already there.  Just another example in a long list of treating the supporters like crap, so this would be a way to show our contempt but also support the team.

Didn't think it was a bad idea, but I was obviously wrong!

Edited by legszo

1 hour ago, legszo said:

Where did I say it was a conspiracy? or that Hamilton did it deliberately?  I only meant that such a late cancellation is unacceptable given how many of our fans were on the way up or already there.  Just another example in a long list of treating the supporters like crap, so this would be a way to show our contempt but also support the team.

Didn't think it was a bad idea, but I was obviously wrong!

Yep, still a s**te idea