Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

Souleycouley93

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Hopefully the players will be in a more sensible mind than most in here.  This will NOT be a cakewalk, it will be a hard fought and tight game.  I’d take a point but hope for three.

Agreed.

Better teams than us struggle there. I fear they will try and kick Mulumbu off the park especially Darian MacKinnon.

Imrie will be his usual. Greetin faced wee twat constantly at the officials.

If we play with the same tempo and determination as Saturday we should be fine. Yes, it is a tough fixture, and yes they are a horrible team to play against, and indeed have picked up a few decent results this season, but this is one of these games that can set down a marker on whether we are going for top half, or keeping our heads above the bottom 2.

the ref has an inportant role to play in this one as he des in all Accies games. They do seem to have an approach of tergeted fouling and appear to take turns at commiting the fouls to try and avoid bookings. The ref is Barry Cook who is must confess I have never heard of or knowingly take charge of a Killie game.

Poor pricing from Accies at £12 for all concessions!

9 minutes ago, piffer said:

I’m not overly worried about the physicality of their game. We have in Broadfoot, Power and Dicker the players to protect out flair players. They won’t let Accies get away with anything. 

All it takes is one bad tackle on mulumbu or Boyd and they could be put for weeks.  Dirty diving cheating moaning faced cvnts, I hate Hamilton, horrible team but a well run club.

may need Kirk broadfoot at his noise up best.

10 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

All it takes is one bad tackle on mulumbu or Boyd and they could be put for weeks.  Dirty diving cheating moaning faced cvnts, I hate Hamilton, horrible team but a well run club.

may need Kirk broadfoot at his noise up best.

Agree with that but previously we’ve had a soft centre. If one of them targets a Killie player then their own players become fair game. We’ve seen the good and bad of Broadfoot this season and know what he gets up to. Power must be one of the hardest tacklers we’ve had in recent years but almost all are good fair tackles. How much are they willing to risk because guys like Crawford are made of glass. That’s not just a key player they could miss but also a pay day.

14 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Agreed.

Better teams than us struggle there. I fear they will try and kick Mulumbu off the park especially Darian MacKinnon.

Imrie will be his usual. Greetin faced wee twat constantly at the officials.

You're assuming MacKinnon will get anywhere near Mulumbu B|

1 minute ago, killieblue said:

Killie winger Greg Kiltie will have to wait to resume his first-team comeback.

Kiltie, who had a broken ankle, had his first outing of the season against Motherwell but has a hamstring issue.

( BBC )

Little niggles common when returning from a long-term injury like this. It's good to be ina position where telling the lad to take an extra few days of rehab work etc has no real impact on the first team.