What would be your game plan for Saturday?

CBFC

39 minutes ago, mathematics said:

You have my deepest sympathy.

Have I never told you the story about him deleting his Facebook account after Progress knocked them out and I trolled him a beauty and he called me a prick on a public post, which led to recriminations with his Mrs and mine telling him he was out of line?! xD

2 minutes ago, Merk said:

Have I never told you the story about him deleting his Facebook account after Progress knocked them out and I trolled him a beauty and he called me a prick on a public post, which led to recriminations with his Mrs and mine telling him he was out of line?! xD

Unsurprising.

12 minutes ago, Merk said:

I liked his face when we booed f**k out Simply the Best which he requested at your wedding.

2nd funniest thing that happened that night after @Fletch suit trousers ripped at the arsehole mid wedding.

53 minutes ago, Merk said:

Funnily enough he never used to mention them when he worked with us down in Ayrshire. It was only when he moved up to the control in Greenock & then Glasgow that his real vice came out. He even used to go to Rugby Park in the old days. Tell the wee Hun I say hi.