Rangers tickets

Squirrelhumper

57 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

For me the club has made a total arse of this again. We give them 8,000 tickets as it is. They will be buying tickets for our end aswell.  As far as I know this doesn’t happen when they get smaller allocations elsewhere in the country . Don’t see many of them in at Dundee United or St Johnstone in home end . Make it clear via a statement they will not be accepted . Find a system that killie fans can get into their own teams ground without having to sit next to those arseholes or be fleeced 26£ a skull the day before Christmas . The club now unofficially letting fans pass on false information to each other leads to chaos .people travelling from further a field to game for Killie end apparently can’t buy tickets after 11:30 in morning . Absolutely mental . Clubs looking up big time but the way they deal with this game every season is ridiculous. Celtc fans even accept their allocation and don’t need to do this . The Ayrshire huns will be out in force today Killie away allover social media . Getting a five min bus from bellfield and shortlees .

I am sure it happens at most grounds where the home fans don’t sell their allocations. Killie fans for example were buying Ayr end tickets this year. It’s not the club that decides not to sell tickets after 11-30 or whenever. That’s down to the police. 

13 minutes ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

I am sure it happens at most grounds where the home fans don’t sell their allocations. Killie fans for example were buying Ayr end tickets this year. It’s not the club that decides not to sell tickets after 11-30 or whenever. That’s down to the police. 

Why is that rule in place. Complete nonsense in my opinion. 

Disappointing that there is likely to be a bigot infestation in the home end. With all the positivity around the place a couple of incidents could knock it back a bit. Hopefully it’s being communicated to police and stewards a zero tolerance policy. We all remember what they got away with last time it was disgraceful.

43 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

According to my mate, who is a sevco fan, they sold out their allocation a couple of days ago. Home end will be heaving with them by the looks of it. If only we could get our home support back up to the levels of the 90s we wouldnt have this problem. The more seats we can fill, the less remains for them. Cant really blame the sevco fans for wanting to get a ticket regardless of which end they're in. We would do the same.

Exactly. We can shout and scream all we like. If the home supporters bought their allocation, there wouldn't be a problem. At least it will look as if we've turned up. 

11 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Calm the f**k down gents. Once we race into a 3 nil lead at half time they'll all get up and walk out.

I'm looking forward for a rendition of "we can see you sneaking out".

I'm hoping today we here a rendition of "You're only here on your giro, here on your giiiiiirooo" 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81
Spelling here like a machine

I'm going to put my neck on the line. Every time we play them at home since the last day rangers title game people always say that they fans have bought tickets for the home end. I have personally never seen them and each post match thread always seems to suggest that at most maybe 100-200 of them actually ever do. I'll wait till im at the ground before I start getting my knickers in a twist about another human sitting next to me who dosn't support the same team as me. If less killie fans stopped getting worked up over nothing then we would not need to worry about them taking over our end.        

We had a word with the SLO before the match safety briefing about the ticket situation and he made sure that those in charge of security had concrete plans to address any situations. The police/G4 will not be allowing any fans in who are blatantly Rangers fans and wearing colours etc. They will be turned away unlike previous years when the police stated they'd rather have them in the ground than outside on the streets wandering about causing trouble, fat lot of good that did our fans inside. If they do get in (some will) and start causing trouble they won't just be put out, they will get arrested - be well warned that the same rules apply to our fans so if you see them in our end, don't start a rammy, have a quiet word with a steward or police. Plenty of us have found ourselves in the wrong end down the years, if they just watch the game and don't cause any hassle then there shouldn't be a problem, if they cause one then they'll suffer the consequences. Great job by the SLO, this is what the job is all about, getting our fans safety top of the agenda and looking after our interests when it comes to the decision making process.

10 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Should segregation in football be a thing of the past? Other sports don't seem to need it. If anything, it only escalates tensions between opposition supporters. 

Are other sports as tribal. Football for me is all about opinion. Other sports are very clear on what’s a foul, what’s a score and there is a healthy respect for officials. Opinion doesn’t come into it as much

Ive watched more and more rugby over the years along with other sports and never seen anyone get half as heated as someone at RP even two weeks ago when we were 5-1 up and a call went against us.

I also believe segregation adds to the occasion. I want to sit next to Killie fans. I want that bunch of away fans behind the goal or in the corner of a stand giving their team everything. Not dotted about the stadium

Had one sitting next to me. He said hello when he came in and watched them warm up. Didn’t flinch at anything in the first half or crack a light when they scored. We equalised he stayed sitting. We took the lead it went nuts and he got up and left. You can’t mind that but there did seem an issue at the back of the East Stand

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Had one sitting next to me. He said hello when he came in and watched them warm up. Didn’t flinch at anything in the first half or crack a light when they scored. We equalised he stayed sitting. We took the lead it went nuts and he got up and left. You can’t mind that but there did seem an issue at the back of the East Stand

Can't say i was aware of an issue in East Stand, a few folk come in who were obviously Rangers fans around us, but certainly was no issue and they didn't cause any problems at all,. just sat very quiet.

A major issue i have is that my dad went for a ticket in Frank Beattie this morning and was told they had sold out, this was far from correct, there were loads spare seats. Surely the club need to address this, i bet he wasn't the only one who ddint go today because wanted sit in Main stand but was told not tickets left. Why were the club not selling any more tickets? We are not in a position to turn away fans

2 hours ago, Dillinger said:

Brilliant support from start to finish, in good numbers. What will McLean find to moan about now?

I don't moan, simply state facts that are uncomfortable for some. Greàt day, stamping my feet on the floorboards as we put the Huns to the sword. Had a nice pint in the Sports Bar afterwords and then Mrs McLean07 bought me a new Killie jacket for my Christmas. The supporters were excellent. I never criticise the people who turn up. Don't know if they turned up in numbers. Once you deduct the Sevco official and unofficial, probably the smallest home support  since Sir Steve arrived. But fantastic day for the loyal fans who came along and a poor day for the fearties, the apathetic and the Ayrshire Huns.

In east stand today at the back towards the Moffat side. Turns out there was 2 sevco fans in front of me. Never realised till we scored and they stayed seated. When we scored again I made sure to say plenty of derogatory terms about there so called team so they could hear. Wasn’t long till they left soon after. KTID

Edited by Killie-Fore-Erm