skygod

Rangers thread

Looking like a good, powerful team wanting to get forward and get at them.

Was hoping listening to the Clarke interview he had this type of team in mind and I think it might just pay dividends against them.

Loving the look of this set up 

just got parked before walking in normally I am able to go left at the lights after the fire station and come round the back of dunelm but as the knuckle draggers are in town the police are diverting you 

makes me sick driving through Bellfield and seeing Ayrshire Huns walking down the game 

mon the Killie :hurrah:

Just now, Calummoore86 said:

Notice Kilitie not on the bench. Hopefully this isn't due to a complication with his injury.

Think the bench is well set. Burke and Erwin the obvious attackers if we are chasing the game. Friz and McKenzie can be either or and good defensive cover if we need to kill the game. Kiltie is an attacker not 100% fit not a bad idea leaving him out today. 

• Back of the Net! 1

Looking at them warming up I don’t think Taylor’s height will be an issue. Unless they move Windass onto that side they aren’t a huge team. McCrorie the biggest of the midfielders if he does play there and not in a three. The Portuguese boy isnt a battler and Morelos they need in the middle

27 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Notice Kilitie not on the bench. Hopefully this isn't due to a complication with his injury.

Nothing to do with his injury, according to Clarke.

Just felt his hamstring a bit tight in training.

Jones is in to give us something a bit different early in the match so it looks like a high-tempo start.