Alan Power

Bobby14

I think he was partly a victim of a tactic that started with AJ, got worse with Locke and then worse again with Lee Clark and persisted with LM (although he was dire at Somerset along with most of the team). Long balls from the defence hoofed direct every time. The games passed midfield by, now we are getting the ball down and trying to pass it we look a far better team. I know people seem to have high opinions of lee Ckark but some of the games I saw under him were the worst style of play I've seen! Loving how our new midfield and style is causing teams so many problems !

Edited by heynow2005

2 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

I know people seek to have high opinions of lee Ckark but some of the games I saw under him were the worst style of play I've seen! Loving how our new midfield and style is causing teams so many problems !

My high opinion of Lee Clark is based on the undoubted fact without his short period at the Club we would not be where we are now.Would Stevie Clarke  have came to us if we were in the Championship or worse ? Lee Clark was far from the perfect fit Stevie and Alex appear to be but he served a purpose at the time. All in the past now and our future is looking very good so onwards and upwards.

19 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

My high opinion of Lee Clark is based on the undoubted fact without his short period at the Club we would not be where we are now.Would Stevie Clarke  have came to us if we were in the Championship or worse ? Lee Clark was far from the perfect fit Stevie and Alex appear to be but he served a purpose at the time. All in the past now and our future is looking very good so onwards and upwards.

That's true. I sometimes wonder if I'm a little harsh on LC but as I say the games I saw under him were absolutely dire...we did play well in the playoff v Falkirk though. All being well though now !:2: (Ps I did like how he flung the scarf over the police woman in he play off)