Full game

fraggle

Can I suggest that anyone who does watch it, skip past the halftime chat. I’ve watched it this morning and Sutton & McCoist explaining why Tavernier shouldn’t have been sent off, will do terrible things to your blood pressure. 

Sorry I can’t help with the uploading though, I probably don’t have the equipment or the technical nous. 

2 hours ago, Zorro said:

Can I suggest that anyone who does watch it, skip past the halftime chat. I’ve watched it this morning and Sutton & McCoist explaining why Tavernier shouldn’t have been sent off, will do terrible things to your blood pressure. 

Indeed. Ironic that it was Craigan, who as a player seemed to escape many a caution was the one calling it right. 

On 24/12/2017 at 2:49 PM, Scooby_Doo said:

Indeed. Ironic that it was Craigan, who as a player seemed to escape many a caution was the one calling it right. 

To be honest it doesn't look as bad when you see if from the Moffat stand view.  It was a foul but JJ looked to make a meal out of the challenge and I think that might have saved Tavernier from a second yellow.

Sorry.  

On 12/25/2017 at 3:38 PM, CB said:

Is the quality ok? Seemed awfy jumpy my end

Quality is dead on, many thanks for that CB. I can only stream (legally) and screengrab BTSport after throwing their useless 'YouView' box in the bin.
* I did first surgically remove the hard drive though ;):)

Edited by Philo
Hadn't finished