JJ

piffer

Would be sorry to see him leave , but do hope if he does its to a club down south....and for a decent fee

JJ  is still a developing player with a few weaknesses to improve on, but during his time with us he has given his all and as shown yesterday many opponents fear his pace and trickery 

Be honest be gutted to see him go he does have weaknesses maybe holds onto the ball a yard too much his positional awareness sometimes is poor but in terms of a player who makes you sit forward in your seat when on the ball, a player that has that bit of spark and capable of making defences nervous he brings that in spades 

5 hours ago, piffer said:

Was that goodbye at the end of the game yesterday? Seemed to spend more time than most clapping and waving at the East Stand. Started to walk off then turned round clapped and waved again. Am I reading too much into it

I wouldn't read too much into it, JJ likes to take it all in, it's not unusual for him to be one of the last to leave the pitch.

You never know you might be pleasantly surprised once the window closes.....

I like Jordan . Think he has raw materials to be a very good player . His final ball and tactical positioning is suspect at times . Not proven particularly would be strange signing for them . Probably need a few in January to keep their fans quiet . Kiltie Brophy etc can do his job . Decent fee I wouldn’t be too bothered . Allow Clarke to bring in a replacement . 

Joining Sevco in recent years has been a backward step for many players: Templeton, Sandaza, Shiels, Wilson, Bell, Black, Boyd Wilson etc and I would say Jack this season as well. Crap coaches, off field unrest, fans always on their back and guaranteed failure. Mackay has probably been the only one who has moved on better things. 

Jones would be completely off his head to go there. If he doesn't go to England then he would be better joining Aberdeen. I think he should stay to the summer at least anyway, his game will definitely improve under Clarke.