JJ

piffer

On 26/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Caldow said:

It now seems gospel that he’s off on th back of this statement and SH’s reliable source.

I have no reason not to believe the above conversation and don’t know KennyH80 but find a player freely dishing out info to strangers odd (again, not saying it didn’t happen). Absolutely everything and anything has a spin to it these days and when things come out in the wash nobody is left “technically” lying. SC said we had one approach for a player and it “Wasnt for who you think”. I know what I think he means but who knows?

Maybe the Kremlin hacked SH’s account and KennyH80 is a mole?

Maybe JJ isn’t going to Ibrox?

Im meerly passing on what he said on the night. If people want to say im talking s**te then fair doos! He was on a night out with Mulumbu and two others who i didnt recognise. My mate said “we will see you in the summer” to which JJ replied “itll be sooner than that”

As i said, maybe sweetening my mate up so we stopped talking to him, but all the same hes more than replaceable. 

Be chuffed if he stays, good luck to him if he goes. 

he went through a really good spell for us but since the call up he's been pants ---- I've not read previous posts on this so I don't know who's in for him---- if rumour has it's the Huns I'd forget that because they can't afford a new manager never mind cash for a new player ------ bottom line I'd sell him tonight

Since Clarke has come in there has been less focus on individuals and more on the team which I think impacted JJ. He seemed to thrive on the get the ball to Jones he'll make something happen attitude we had at the end of last season and beginning of this. That wasn’t a successful formula though. Now we are focused on the team. Guys like Dicker, Power, Mulumbu, Brophy, Boyd are all making bigger contributions and it’s them we want on the ball as they are looking more likely to be putting opponents to the sword rather than gaining yardage or a set piece with JJ. 

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Since Clarke has come in there has been less focus on individuals and more on the team which I think impacted JJ. He seemed to thrive on the get the ball to Jones he'll make something happen attitude we had at the end of last season and beginning of this. That wasn’t a successful formula though. Now we are focused on the team. Guys like Dicker, Power, Mulumbu, Brophy, Boyd are all making bigger contributions and it’s them we want on the ball as they are looking more likely to be putting opponents to the sword rather than gaining yardage or a set piece with JJ. 

Excellent point, JJ’s technique is very poor, always seems to scuff it and it’s very rare he delivers an accurate cross, even if he does beat his man.

Jones has went right off the boil. He was terrible on Saturday and that was against effe Ambrose FFS. More made out of Jamie Mac's clanger than JJ's umpteen clangers against EA, granted, they weren't on same par, but i do think this break has came just at right time for JJ, hopefully a wee recharge of batteries is what is needed. At moment, i really do think that he would even struggle in championship down south going by recent performances.