Gordon Sawyers

Bullitt

36 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

It's like what dillinger does on here all the time with mclean. Bullying but worse than that. Pick on the fruitcake knowing you'll get some likes and popularity points. Awful.  

All the time xD You've called me out on it twice, and were wrong once!

Merry Christmas ya "professionally offended cock"

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

Not a fan of Gordon Sawers but for the BBC to think that on Christmas eve posting that about a fella who's clearly  a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic is even remotely acceptable is unbelievable.  Deplorable and dehumanising. Horrible article.  

Tend to agree with you mate. The abuse he gets or songs being sung about him at away games I think are a little tiresome now.

Guy clearly cares about this club but doesn't know how to express himself. I hope when he's back he just supports the team with his kids and cuts out the nonsense.

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

Not a fan of Gordon Sawers but for the BBC to think that on Christmas eve posting that about a fella who's clearly  a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic is even remotely acceptable is unbelievable.  Deplorable and dehumanising. Horrible article.  

Aye its more than a bit aff. 

13 minutes ago, aumgn said:

The reporter is clearly referring to the fact that Sawyers needn't rant any more because we're good now and he's got nothing to greet about,  not because he's banned from Rugby Park. Christ almighty.

'Writ' this the other night but didn't want to post in haste ...

No one was specifically named in the BBC article (though we all know) and it was making a mockery of our club in the eyes of others. Not sure what is right or wrong but the unnamed 'supporter' wasn't backwards in slagging off people connected with Kilmarnock FC by name.
Said/unsaid person brought it all on themself imho. Someone should have had a word.
If I'd said what he said about others (in public) I'd expect to be cautioned or even arrested in these politically correct days. Not that I agree that should happen or freedom of speech denied.

48 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

Sawyers was happy with his online celebrity with every new video etc. he enjoyed the attention so I'm sure he'll be more than happy to be the focus of a BBC article.

He's not the focus of a BBC article, the Killie team is. He's a device through which to humorously discuss our improved performance, being one of the only things associated with us in the outside world in the past year or so. I guess pre-Sawyers the article might have been written with some kinda pie metaphor. 

Amazing that so many folk get offended about things cos they just cannae read properly, yet genuinely bulls**t statements (PC gone mad!) etc get them in a mouth-frothing rage. Like.......GORDON SAWYERS DOES.

3 minutes ago, aumgn said:

He's not the focus of a BBC article, the Killie team is. He's a device through which to humorously discuss our improved performance, being one of the only things associated with us in the outside world in the past year or so. I guess pre-Sawyers the article might have been written with some kinda pie metaphor. 

Amazing that so many folk get offended about things cos they just cannae read properly, yet genuinely bulls**t statements (PC gone mad!) etc get them in a mouth-frothing rage. Like.......GORDON SAWYERS DOES.

Just to be clear I have no issue with the article. I don't think it's bad at all and don't see why it's offensive or wrong...my point was he was happy to be online spouting his venom and getting all the attention so no sympathy when he indirectly gets a bit of a ribbing now the team is doing well