Steven Naismith

Bad company

8 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

It'll be between us and Rangers I'd assume. If he tuned in to watch Saturday's performance he'd be crazy to choose Ibrox

I personally don't understand why anyone would want to go there but Naismith is a hun and he might see how he could improve his boyhood team. 

The thing is they still don't have a manager. He could sign for them and find he's surplus to requirements next season.

Remember their last full time manager inexplicably told Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller they were no longer wanted... Naismith might end up in the same boat!

I think it would be a huge gamble for him... however as a fan you may be right and his heart rules his head.

I think Naisy will go to Killie - if it's not about money.

You'd rather work for Bowie than Dave King and be managed by SC than Murty till the end of the season, then whoever else.

Can Rangers even afford him with their manager situation?  Who knows.

Personally I think it'll be a Stewarton carve up on this one.  Merry Christmas!!!

12 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

The media coverage last week made it sound like Rangers would be his first choice, but I reckon that could be just our Rangers-skewed media's spin on things.

A player could expound unceasingly for an hour on the virtues of their particular diddy team, but if they then mention they once farted on a bus going past Ibrox, they'll be mocked up in Rangers colours on the back page of the next edition.