Steven Naismith

Bad company

20 minutes ago, CM11KFC said:

I'd like to think that is just hopeful thinking - If he is coming back to Scotland I imagine his first thought is to be near to home - He is a Stewarton lad so I really would think us or Rangers. Would love him back! 

Craig Levein or SC as your manager? If it’s between these 2, It’s a no brainier.

A family member of his told me last night "he's coming home"... wouldn't elaborate on it at all.

When I said to him to look on follow follow he said Naisy is aware there is a strong core that don't want him back at Ibrox but "it wouldn't necessarily stop him".

Take from that what you want. It was all rather cryptic. I do get impression however he has signed based on fact he's up the road and all the rumours have gone quiet in papers. If indeed Clarke has finalised his deals already then that would explain the lack of news at present. 

54 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

According to someone close to him on Facebook he moved back into his house in Stewarton today. 

"LT" is Naisys sister-in-law. She's posted a "Welcome Home" photo of his Stewarton kitchen complete with Welcome Home balloons (no, not other Rangers players). Wee pressies of Irn Bru, shortbread, Scottish Rolls and macaroni pies..... #itsbeenalong6years   FWIW

16 minutes ago, BILL97 said:

"LT" is Naisys sister-in-law. She's posted a "Welcome Home" photo of his Stewarton kitchen complete with Welcome Home balloons (no, not other Rangers players). Wee pressies of Irn Bru, shortbread, Scottish Rolls and macaroni pies..... #itsbeenalong6years   FWIW

Pics! Pics! Pics!