Steven Naismith

Bad company

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I was told he has already signed. Perhaps the odds reflect the same whisper?

Someone who claims to be "in the know" said he signed Tuesday/Wednesday. However I think a lot of folk say these things to just say "I told you so" when it happens...

Until he's standing with a wee scarf above his head that reads pride of Ayrshire I'll just remain quietly confident.

heard the same, from the same source that said the special one [ Steve Clarke] was Killie bound, not been wrong yet on a good few things

1 minute ago, RAG said:

Aye you forget Naisy's the second best footballer ever to come out of Stewarton!

Aye, well done. I mist a trick  there. Does she still live in the town? I remember her when I played with Stewarton Annick in the 70’s. I couldn’t believe that a female could play like that !

8 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

heard the same, from the same source that said the special one [ Steve Clarke] was Killie bound, not been wrong yet on a good few things

Maybe something in it then?

I'm fed up refreshing Twitter, Facebook, SSN and this website for news. When he signs I'll not know what to do with myself!!

6 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

Aye, well done. I mist a trick  there. Does she still live in the town? I remember her when I played with Stewarton Annick in the 70’s. I couldn’t believe that a female could play like that !

I dunno.  My Dad's pals with her brother.  I believe her husband who runs the alternative Therapy Practice in the town was the Argentinian national football teams doctor at one point!  Bit of a footballing Mecca Stewarton! 

56 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

I remember we played Stranraer in the cup and their midfielder ( and possibly captain) came from Stewarton. He played a blinder against us ( twice I think), especially at RP. He got dogs abuse in the pubs in Stewarton. All light hearted of course. He also played for Ayr and Clyde.

Neil Hood?

I'm sure his wife was a teacher for a short while at New Farm Primary 

49 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I was told he has already signed. Perhaps the odds reflect the same whisper?

Someone who claims to be "in the know" said he signed Tuesday/Wednesday. However I think a lot of folk say these things to just say "I told you so" when it happens...

Until he's standing with a wee scarf above his head that reads pride of Ayrshire I'll just remain quietly confident.

Wednesday.

As I posted on the 'All Singing, All Dancing' forum last week, I was told that two deals were completed that day. Hopefully, they'll be announced tomorrow because this is keeping everyone on edge.

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

Neil Hood?

I'm sure his wife was a teacher for a short while at New Farm Primary 

One of the McCutcheon brothers played for Stranraer.

DEREK McCUTCHEON       Born: Kilmarnockd.o.b: 17 February 1960    Position:Forward      TeamsSeasonsApps.Gls.Source : Ayr United B.C.   Ayr United77-81 28 11Clyde81-83 49 11Whitletts Victoria   Glenafton Athletic   Stranraer88-91 81 16to Auchinleck Talbot