Steven Naismith

Bad company

10 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Would Clarke really even be looking at Naisy? Was the idea put in his head because of the connection he has with the club?

There is seemingly two Manchester United players we have been sniffing about to take on loan from their academy. I think our business will likely come from that.

Heard that Mourinho is willing to loan Man u players provided it's not on astro pitch. As with all rumours tho pinch of salt

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

I don’t get the animosity towards SN should he go to sevco. His renowned altruism towards local charitable causes should excuse him from negative comments IMO . Playing for your boy hood heroes , no matter the team , is something everybody on this site would give there right baw sack for 

In addition to his altruism he is obviously a very forgiving individual as well. The way he was treated and scapegoated both by the fans AND his favourite club, who died and don't exist any more, was utterly disgraceful.   

16 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

See to be fair, the longer its gone on the less interested I'm becoming. We have a manager in Clarke who's more than capable of using his connections to get us someone from a top club on loan, or as demonstrated with Mulumbu, someone who worked with him before that will play for vastly reduced wages.

The days of Locke and Johnston are in the past. No 13 players signed and paraded in one day either. A bit of stability it feels like.

Would Clarke really even be looking at Naisy? Was the idea put in his head because of the connection he has with the club?

There is seemingly two Manchester United players we have been sniffing about to take on loan from their academy. I think our business will likely come from that.

Getting this way myself listening to the Sevco zombies slabber about it in work 

dont get me wrong be happy if he did sign but I am confident SSC will be casting his net as opposed to flinging a single line in the water 

19 minutes ago, Wee_Eck1979 said:

Behave, he has had first team exposure this season. No chance a Utd fringe player will be heading north of the border unless it was to Celtic for European experience 

Wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Clarke's influence here, or the respect José has for him.

There was "no chance" of a lot of things happening in the last few months, but hey presto they happened!

15 minutes ago, ross1987 said:

Wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Clarke's influence here, or the respect José has for him.

There was "no chance" of a lot of things happening in the last few months, but hey presto they happened!

Spot on 

it was Jose who plucked Clarke from his role in the Chelsea youth set up to be his assistant for 3 years there will be a very strong relationship there 

Much as this would totally and utterly hilarious there are loads of Tic leaning websites and blogs that have been saying this nearly every week since the new club joined division two about six years ago. I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Good point about Naismith made earlier though. If he is on £40k a week and Norwich want to get this down to £30k then he should be able to move wherever he likes as long as takes the pay cut. Surely Norwich would be happier with him in Scotland rather than at a play off rival in their league?

19 minutes ago, piffer said:

If Norwich loan him to another Championship club he could potentially still work for them by damaging rivals and weakening his loan team against them because he won’t be available.

Or produce enough for his loan club to prevent Norwich securing the last play off spot? A double edged sword indeed.