Steven Naismith

Bad company

The main consolation in this now tedious will he won't he saga is that we have a manager who will have a massive input into its conclusion and I'm sure he will have it all under control. Sure it would be nice to have SN back again but its not the end of the world if it doesn't happen!

9 hours ago, KittyCarrot said:

Interesting that Kenny McIntyre said he believed SC had spoken to SN which contradicts what’s been said elsewhere. 

And to be fair, Kenny McIntyre does seem to be a on the level guy. I wouldn't surprise if there has been some sort of contact, and this would pretty much confirm it

Norwich manager says Naismith future probably sorted shortly

'Nothing yet. The most important thing for him is to be back in a good shape and he scored for the Under-23s.

He is searching for a new challenge. I expect that will be done in the next few days but it is not as close as the other lads.

Maybe in 10 days. But no pressure. I mentioned many times Steven is a professional lad and it would not be a problem to stay here but he wants to move. He has made that clear'

Edited by kfc_superteam