Steven Naismith

Bad company

Remember the betting for Steve Clarke everyone saying no chance and looked what happened you never know in football it would be a great signing to get Naismith back I think Clarke would get the very best out of him unlike Murty we are a club going places rangers are are club backwards 

I have it on good authority that we will go all out to bring him in if JJ leaves. Another source also told me that despite dreaming of playing for the Huns again he’s torn because he knows he might not ever be fully accepted back by elements within their caveman support.

28 minutes ago, Merk said:

I have it on good authority that we will go all out to bring him in if JJ leaves. Another source also told me that despite dreaming of playing for the Huns again he’s torn because he knows he might not ever be fully accepted back by elements within their caveman support.

If he scores goals they’ll soon forget, look at kenny miller. 

1 hour ago, Darryl1869 said:

If he scores goals they’ll soon forget, look at kenny miller. 

Not quite mate. Naisy said Rangers died. Now to Rangers fans who haven't managed to find the dictionary definition of liquidation that's like a red rag to a bull.

I went on a few of their forums last night and around 1 in 10 would welcome him back through gritted teeth. The remaining ones are downright hostile towards him. 

He would be going to an unforgiving toxic support managed by a guy who won't be employed as manager in five months at a club bleeding almost £1m a month.

He has the opportunity to join probably his second favourite side where he enjoys a good standing with the club and supporters. If he goes to Ibrox his career is as well being over... and I think he's sensible enough to know that.

27 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Not quite mate. Naisy said Rangers died. Now to Rangers fans who haven't managed to find the dictionary definition of liquidation that's like a red rag to a bull.

I went on a few of their forums last night and around 1 in 10 would welcome him back through gritted teeth. The remaining ones are downright hostile towards him. 

He would be going to an unforgiving toxic support managed by a guy who won't be employed as manager in five months at a club bleeding almost £1m a month.

He has the opportunity to join probably his second favourite side where he enjoys a good standing with the club and supporters. If he goes to Ibrox his career is as well being over... and I think he's sensible enough to know that.

He has also said his next move will be looking towards management/coaching

In that respect.....would he learn more off Murty or Clarke.......

What's he going to learn from Murty?

I'd be astonished of he had any say in the Jimmy Nicholl appointment which reeks of 'rangers man' shoehorned in by the heirarchy.

If there's truth to this, Boyd will be chewing his ear as well telling him the nick of Sevco and what Iife is like under Clarke.

Edited by LH31

6 hours ago, Bullitt said:

As always fella spot on