Hibs Roll Call

Mojike and Bod

2 hours ago, Jedi2 said:

Hibs have always believed themselves to be a 'massive' club......after all their cup record speaks for itself, and of course they won the League as recently as 1952.Such a history allows them to look down on diddy clubs such as us.

Such a delusional bunch of fans, got a few hibs mates that thought they’d walk into the league and instantly take over from Aberdeen as ‘best of the rest’. Tomorrow’s game is apparently going to be easy for them as we’re ‘only killie’, regardless of the fact of us being the in form team in the league!

Would love to walk away with 3 points off them on there own turf!!!

4 hours ago, marie osmond said:

Bus going to a pub called The Tor near Easter Road mate. Good boozer. 

The Beast and The Squirrel are not invited!

Restalrig is on the wrong side of the stadium for me tomorrow. I've arranged to meet other exiles in Middletons, plus young brother is driving through and parking on London Road.

Edited by doad58

4 hours ago, Jedi2 said:

Hibs have always believed themselves to be a 'massive' club......after all their cup record speaks for itself, and of course they won the League as recently as 1952.Such a history allows them to look down on diddy clubs such as us.

Living in East Lothian I can endorse this.

Fickle as f**k fans. Hearts have a more hardcore support and that info came from a Hibee!

9 hours ago, david_92 said:

I live in Glasgow and will be going by train as well, how are you getting from Waverley to the ground? 

Pretty easy walk to the ground from Waverley, about 20-25 mins at a decent walk. Just head down the hill past the playhouse, sure there will be others you can follow!

Good pub called middletons near ground, always friendly to away fans and usually got some form of fitba on the tele. Remember that's where i saw the Rooney overhead kick v city