Hibs admission update

C4mmy31

3 minutes ago, BigYin said:

Glad to hear it. Still touch and go whether I can make I can make and living in Edinburgh means I dont have to worry about buying a ticket in advance from club. Anyone know if the tickets being sold are seat allocated or is it just general admission?

Mine says upper tier, others have lower tier so I'd assume they'll be fairly strict if we've shifted a large chunk of our allocation.

3 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

Anyone familiar with that neck of the woods know of any child friendly pubs near the ground or city centre? Looking to head up early, watch the early OF kick off then on to see the mighty

it's not far from city centre, lots friendly pubs up there. There is a big cinema/shopping centre next to theater at top of Princess Street, lots pubs and eating places around there and only about 10 minute walk from the ground, the closer you ge to Easter road from there the more divey they get

16 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

it's not far from city centre, lots friendly pubs up there. There is a big cinema/shopping centre next to theater at top of Princess Street, lots pubs and eating places around there and only about 10 minute walk from the ground, the closer you ge to Easter road from there the more divey they get

Aye The Playfair in Omni Centre is a Lloyds No1 pub.Should be ok with kids in there.

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/scotland/edinburgh/the-playfair-edinburgh

Edited by stewarty66

3 hours ago, cammy_boy said:

Its the chance you take. 

Third time this season I have paid £7.50 to have tickets posted out and for the second time it been possible to pay at the gate at the last minute. I know we are in the hands of other clubs but is it my imagination or do other clubs have it in for Killie and their fans

The only time its been a feck up was vs Hearts at Murrayfield where seats were no problem. Only unsold allocation will be available at the ground. There may or may not be any availablity at the ground. 

I would have struggled to get up to by a ticket this week if I didnt have somebody to go for me. I would have had a choice to make. Take the time (and possably financial hit) to get a ticket or chance that there would be availability on the day. Same choice as you make with buying a ticket or not in advance.

So. Aye its the chance you take. 

Not being able to print off tickets etc is another debate. 

25 minutes ago, PaulMcQ said:

Last minute decision to go.  Can I buy at RP tomorrow morning or only Hibs from 1300 onwards.  Alternatively, if anyone is looking to offload a ticket I'll buy it off you.

It only states in the KFC info page as available from 1pm at Easter Road @PaulMcQ, I'd imagine it would have said 10am if they had been available from RP mate.

On 28/12/2017 at 5:30 PM, Dan1el said:

Anyone familiar with that neck of the woods know of any child friendly pubs near the ground or city centre? Looking to head up early, watch the early OF kick off then on to see the mighty

You'd be hard pushed to find  a human friendly pub in that neck of the woods!!!!!

Edited by carpetfitter