Kick-off changes

skygod

6 hours ago, gdevoy said:

The Steve Clarke effect.

Still slowly working its way through to the Killie fans. Still a lot of residual MJ effect. MJ, the man who turned the post match moan "I'll no be back" into a reality for so many.

I never quite understand this. Is there a set " thought process " you have to go through? What does it consist of? Do you attend counselling or a workshop? Modern life is so complicated. In the old days, we just used to wake up and say " ah think we'll go to the fitba ". I must admit I never thought about whether I was suffering post traumatic stress from the workings of a previous Board.

• 1 month later...
On 28/12/2017 at 4:00 PM, Wrangodog said:

At least the Hibs game now having an early kick-off means we can watch the Scotland v England rugby the same day.

I deserved those red cards. Came back from the game today ecstatic, watched some of the Wales v Scotland game. Feck that, off to the supermarket for some wine and cakes instead. Autumn Tests are friendlies and Scotland are still p!sh.