The Killie fans

Scouser2

Inevitably the Daily Mail sees it differently***

"A shocked Australian tourist was last night recovering from a terrifying encounter in Edinburgh which brought SHAME on Scottish Football, right at a time when the eyes of the world are on Scotland's capital. 

Now being comforted by friends, a visibly shaken Harley Mitaros told the Mail how, on his first ever visit to Edinburgh, he was strolling up towards the castle on his own when he was suddenly ACCOSTED by a group of unruly Kilmarnock fans. Already startled by their boisterous behaviour and incomprehensible accents, he was then BUNDLED onto a bus, FORCED to consume alcohol, (direct from a CAN) and subsequently MARCHED into the Easter Road ground to watch Kilmarnock take on home side Hibernian.

His tormentors even gleefully made up songs about their victim , including references to his nationality. And, in a final humiliation, the sick perpetrators forced the hapless traveller to pose with them for selfies which have now appeared on the dark web. 

The Mail contacted the club, currently enjoying something of a resurgence thanks to former Rangers player Kris Boyd, former Rangers player Kirk Broadfoot, former Rangers player Chris Burke, former Rangers youth player Greg Taylor and soon-to-be former Rangers player Jordan Jones, for a comment on what action they might be taking on these thugs. 

The Mail understands the matter is now in the hands of an unnamed local lawyer who has previous associations with the club. A spokesperson told us rather curtly 'Expect due diligence, some fiduciary duty, swiftly followed by a non-disclosure agreement. Happy New Year!'

Our enquiries continue "

***For legal reasons killiefc.com is obliged to point out that this might not, in fact, be entirely true.

Edited by Stefanus

On 30/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, C4mmy31 said:

Fantastic turnout :38:

Thanks to the guy in the top left photograph who with his mates offered to buy me and my son in law, who was up from Huddersfield, a pint just because I had seen Killie win the league. The questions of what it was like then ,made me feel really old. ktid

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bringing this old thread back up.

Harley has been in touch with me asking for my address  to send some Perth Glory stuff, hes still following our results and sends his best wishes. 

I dont know If the club will be  interested but if they are I will pass everything onto them to put on display or something.