The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

Joleon Lescott has been without a club since leaving Sunderland at the end of last season but insists he is fit enough to play should a club make him an offer this month.

Speaking on Goals On Sunday, Lescott said: "I'm training still, I like to keep fit, I don't find it difficult to do that - it's an enjoyable part of it.

"With my experience, I could be ready to play with a month's training - I would need to do extra to get up to speed, but I don't think the hunger ever goes. The legs go before that, but the desire stays and I enjoy it."

I see Rangers are “closing in” on loan deals for Jason Cummings and Russell Martin. Two more loan deals if the stories are to be believed. It really doesn’t look like there is any danger of them getting Jones as they just don’t have and cash. Be interesting to see how well they get on with negotiations for the boy Docherty from Accies. Hamilton always seem to get a decent price for their players and will not want to lose him as he would severely weaken their team. Rangers don’t have the finance to just go out and get him. Is it any coincidence that one is being played out in the media while the others are being carried out as transfers should be with minimal people involved

4 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

BBC News has no activity forecast at Kilmarnock.

Meanwhile Rangers are signing or borrowing anyone with a pair of boots!

Oh and `our Jig' has rejected loads of Scottish offers to move to a Polish shipbuilding town? Good luck....

We'll definitely sign at least one player before the window.

And having been to Gdansk, I don't blame McCulloch. Cracking place.

18 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Oh and `our Jig' has rejected loads of Scottish offers to move to a Polish shipbuilding town? Good luck....

There is this as well......

16 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Being honest I don’t think anyone knows what we are doing in this window. The manager, the board and Kirsten have all operated very professionally recently. Nothing has come out that doesn’t need to be. 

Sevco will not buy a single player in this window unless the selling club very foolishly agrees to accept nothing now and wait until May when their season ticket money starts to come in. Brighton weren't daft, Hamilton won't be either and neither will we - and that's before we even consider whether £350k is anywhere near enough.
If Jones has a good end to the season then I think we will have offers from England of £500k+ in the summer.