The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

Pretty s**te offer. I would prefer not to sell him at all. No point disturbing the team set up when we're doing so well. However if someone comes in with a difficult to refuse £1M+ offer, then might be worth taking that money and using it to find a decent replacement. Either that or get Naisy in on loan till we can find someone more permanent.

Just now, Fletch said:

I heard yesterday we are looking at bringing in a goalkeeper which seems a strange move. From that I can only assume Bell wants out or that the players who has been enquired about is Macdonald.

strange one --- could be that Bell maybe has been carrying an injury or other fitness issues which have not improved  --- one reason for his not appearing in Development games ----or that there has been other issues 

could be a busy week ahead with additions and couple of departures possible ---hope all is sorted in time for the cup game at least 

12 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Record/STandard saying they believe first offer is less than quoted 350k. Sevco having a laugh here.

Its all just a smokescreen to let the bears think they still have money and are able to make signings.
Reality - THEY ARE SKINT. A planned administration is a strong possibility. 

Typical Rangers. Do all their business with English clubs in a reasonably respectable manner and play out Scottish dealings in the press. 

Something got highlighted to me the other day which I wonder if it will influence JJs decision. Apparently his closest friends in the squad are Frizzell and Taylor. Both ex Rangers and both from big Rangers supporting families. Could he be brainwashed by their propaganda

Just now, piffer said:

Typical Rangers. Do all their business with English clubs in a reasonably respectable manner and play out Scottish dealings in the press. 

Something got highlighted to me the other day which I wonder if it will influence JJs decision. Apparently his closest friends in the squad are Frizzell and Taylor. Both ex Rangers and both from big Rangers supporting families. Could he be brainwashed by their propaganda

To be fair, Taylor put Rangers marquee signing into orbit last season!

4 minutes ago, historyman said:

Sevco have no intention of paying £350k for anyone. This is just the so called journalists doing what they are told.
For a good example of the difference between Sevco reporting and reality have a read at this article:

https://www.sfm.scot/it-is-better-to-offer-no-excuse-than-a-bad-one/

Spot on

11 minutes ago, historyman said:

Sevco have no intention of paying £350k for anyone. This is just the so called journalists doing what they are told.
For a good example of the difference between Sevco reporting and reality have a read at this article:

https://www.sfm.scot/it-is-better-to-offer-no-excuse-than-a-bad-one/

why would you give this mob a dontation?

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

Rumour is he has had a few offers from down South, but told his agent if Rangers can match, then that's his preference.

Sevco won’t be able to match any offers from down south (or north for that matter) so better tell your “rumours” and the agent they're pissing in the wind if they think he’s ending up in Govan.