The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Good move for Higgins. Think he could be a player but he needs games we can’t offer him at the moment

Kennedy could be an interesting move if true. Didn’t work at Hibs but from what I’ve read he’s down ok at Plymouth and now Pompey

I like what I see in Higgins. Hope this loan pushes him on. Very composed and can pass a ball. 

Edited by cammy_boy

48 minutes ago, piffer said:

Rangers have signed Glen Middleton from Norwich. A wide player. Probably one for the future but could kill any interest they had in JJ

I think they have simply picked up a young lad who was being released so they can pretend they have made another signing. When it says 'fee undisclosed' there is no doubt in this case it means there was no fee. Still, their fans will lap it up. Not sure if it is £8m or just the £7m they will be getting for Morelos today. They are going to be a longer running comedy show than Cheers.

1 minute ago, historyman said:

Not sure if it is £8m or just the £7m they will be getting for Morelos today. They are going to be a longer running comedy show than Cheers.

The Chinese window (in Chinese walls?!) doesn't close for a month so we have to endure more of this.

Funnily enough, I just got the Cheers box-set! Just finished Series One - ten to go....

28 minutes ago, historyman said:

I think they have simply picked up a young lad who was being released so they can pretend they have made another signing. When it says 'fee undisclosed' there is no doubt in this case it means there was no fee. Still, their fans will lap it up. Not sure if it is £8m or just the £7m they will be getting for Morelos today. They are going to be a longer running comedy show than Cheers.

To be honest hes a pretty decent player from what ive seen!!

Kilmarnock need sign winger or attack midfielder, right full back, keeper and Striker to today for deadline day.

kilmarnock let go own trio players to look club with loan (Hawkshaw, Erwin and Waters), Jones, Spence,McKenzie offer club and Greer might release 

Edited by Craigieboy

3 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Alan Hutton has been told by Aston Villa he wont be getting a new contract. Out of contract in the summer.

Maybe worth a punt? Not much of a fan myself but cant deny his experience.

Would want too much money and he'd expect to play and it would mean dropping O'donnell who's been great under clarke.

2 hours ago, historyman said:

It's been funny watching the "buying" club change as they realize the big Chinese clubs a) don't have space for another non-Chinese player and b) aren't going to waste it on a no-mark from Rangers. 

"We got an offer from China, it's seven figures!" is the new "I've got a new girlfriend from another town, you wouldn't know her." Sure you did. Totally aren't skint if they can knock back that kind of money. eh? Please buy season tickets.

Edited by kevin1869