The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

8 minutes ago, MJout said:

Sogned at start of season. Been very consistent with devpt squad.

His mate yesterday looked like an extra from some 1970s film set in New York, though his jacket alone probably cost more than my entire outfit. Good to see moulundo sitting with fans though, and in his full killie gear too

Edited by Trojan76

7 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

I'm NOT having steak pie and I don't plan on getting legless - been there, done it, can't see the point.

However there was talk at Pompey yesterday that they're about to sign a Kilmarnock midfielder? 

JJ? Can' ttink aanyone else. Or unless Dicker wanting be closer to home 

4 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Tam Cowan/Sportsound supposedly reporting Naismith signing for us

Not true. Was on a segment about the craziest transfer rumours, and they read out a message from a Killie fan. The Norwich account above has it wrong. 

Stephen McGowan from the Mail says its news to the club.

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

Heard from a Celtic fan we are taking Benyu on loan. I wouldn't exactly call it reliable info though.

Also, Bristol City fans on Twitter seem to think they're front runners to sign JJ. Looks like he will probably be going somewhere over the next few weeks. Hopefully not to the huns.

Rodgers mentioned that a few would go out on loan in his bbc interview the other day. 

17 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Not true. Was on a segment about the craziest transfer rumours, and they read out a message from a Killie fan. The Norwich account above has it wrong. 

Stephen McGowan from the Mail says its news to the club.

The gossip in his home town is rife that he is definitely coming back to Scotland. However it’s a toss up to where he is going depending on who you listen to. The person that I know who is pretty close to him is sworn to secrecy. He’s not saying anything.

7 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

The gossip in his home town is rife that he is definitely coming back to Scotland. However it’s a toss up to where he is going depending on who you listen to. The person that I know who is pretty close to him is sworn to secrecy. He’s not saying anything.

as per above re. return home,  but I'm informed he is coming to Killie

5 minutes ago, the big ring said:

as per above re. return home,  but I'm informed he is coming to Killie

Interestingly enough, his father, David said earlier on in the year that his next move would be back to his roots to begin his coaching career. If SC and our board are to be believed ( which I have no reason to doubt ) they want SC to build a legacy over the next 2 years, with the next management team coming from within. I know we’ve failed dramatically with this in the past, but we’ve never had a manager of SC’s standard to build anything. Hopefully SN has the vision to see this.