Clarke manager of the season so far

Neilly

I can see Levien getting it as well. Unbeaten as well. Only conceded 1 in seven and pumped Celtic. Although he has generally been very negative and has picked up three nil nil's of which they have never looked like trying to win. 

We have more points from less games averaging over two goals a game and only conceding one on average. All with far less resources. 

It SHOULD be Clarke but the Celtic pumping might swing it. Boyd for POTM no bother. 

You could argue that winning 3 back to back home games at Rugby Park is as big an achievement for us as Hearts beating Celtic.

If Levein gets it it will be a shambles. He has no intention of playing football and he was fortunate that the lineman in derby was unsighted. 

Edited by Bullitt

If you argue that Celtic have ten times our resources would us maintaining our unbeaten run to 7 domestic games not equate to the 69 games Celtic's invincibles achieved. 

Surely one more unbeaten and our invincibles have pound for pound outdone Celtic. Therefore super Steve should be manager of the year

17 minutes ago, killieinkirkie said:

Full page interview with Kirsten in today's Daily Mail under the banner of Steve Clarke is our special one. Hugely positive piece but Stephen McGowan the journalist just couldn't help himself by including the inevitable link of a move to  one of the twisted sisters (work that one out!)

The daily Mail,  hope you got it free at the airport and didn’t pay for that ragtag

Was a decent read. They can beat the old "Clarke to Rangers"story until the end of times... it's not happening!

He's a multi-millionaire Killie fan who went to a catholic school... I'm sure renditions of "FTP and the IRA" or "fenian ba******"is the last thing on his mind!

7 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Was a decent read. They can beat the old "Clarke to Rangers"story until the end of times... it's not happening!

He's a multi-millionaire Killie fan who went to a catholic school... I'm sure renditions of "FTP and the IRA" or "fenian ba******"is the last thing on his mind!

I'm not entirely sure about the Killie fan bit (even though that old article said that) but it's irrelevant anyway. I highly doubt he'd go near Ibrox. Mainly because they are a circus.