Mark Hughes

jackie p

30 minutes ago, killieblue said:

Rubbish. Clarke said it himself that he came back to the manager role for Killie and that he isn’t gonna just go at the first job opening. 

I'm not fuelling the fire but he said he won't be leaving Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club.

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'm not fuelling the fire but he said he won't be leaving Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club.

My mistake. Stoke aren’t gonna come in for him though. As said above, They will be looking for someone who has experience in a premier league relegation battle. Plus I can’t see Clarke leaving at the first chance he gets as he is reportedly a Killie fan.

Edited by killieblue

Clarke has to repair his reputation before he is quoted for an EPL job. 

Not that it was deserved, but the record shows that he was sacked at WBA and Reading and he needs to put some solid success back on his CV. 

He may even have to settle for an assistant job again. 

Let’s hope that it’s some time down the road. 

I'm not surprised he has gone. Even on the brief highlights on the BBC it looked like some of the players weren't trying a leg. It's a sad situation these days where the target for about 12 teams in the league is simply to get 40 points and stay up and they don't give a toss about the cup competitions.