Rugby Park Picture

jamieboy

1 minute ago, jamieboy said:

That's not bad Bobby thanks. Thanks Skygod and Piffer. I am actually thinking I might take a panoramic pic from my seat a week on Saturday and ask them to paint that. Thanks for your help. 

I'm pretty sure if you contacted the club and asked, you'd be able to get one from the centre circle or at least get the groundsman to take one for you if you aren't allowed on the pitch.

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm pretty sure if you contacted the club and asked, you'd be able to get one from the centre circle or at least get the groundsman to take one for you if you aren't allowed on the pitch.

Thought about messaging the club on twitter but then realised they have no PM. Thinking about contacting the SLO. Cheers! 

10 minutes ago, CB said:

This fella is always touting for business on killie related facebook pages. Give him a look...

http://www.jkmartwork.com/kilmarnock-51-c.asp

I had look at his site CB thanks, just too expensive. I can get a painting for a few ton cheaper than that. Was more meaning if anyone has any paintings in their home. Been deliberating for weeks on what Killie painting to get. Do I get a painting of a certain goal, certain players, a certain squad were the questions going through my head. Swaying towards a painting of the theatre of pies now.   

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Our current groundsmen are incapable of taking photos even of themselves ---- maybe ask monty

3 hours ago, jamieboy said:

I had look at his site CB thanks, just too expensive. I can get a painting for a few ton cheaper than that. Was more meaning if anyone has any paintings in their home. Been deliberating for weeks on what Killie painting to get. Do I get a painting of a certain goal, certain players, a certain squad were the questions going through my head. Swaying towards a painting of the theatre of pies now.   

Alas, now the theatre of nae pies left. 

4 hours ago, jamieboy said:

It's got to be Dieter's heider! 

IMG_0007.JPG

6 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Wouldn't this be a good idea for the club to put up iconic picture of moments like Dieters heeder,Paul Wrights cup final goal,the 65 teams goals etc at various locations throughout RP .

Even better they could sell such pictures?Always copyright issues however that shouldnt be a problem provided the photographer gets a cut.