Boydy's Talking About Rangers In The Papers Again!

BigD'sGingerLorry

On 1/16/2018 at 8:45 PM, DrewWylie said:

He's a bitter Cnut ,mainly because his team have been bottling it recently --- I buy the Ayrshire post every week and they've had the league over weeks ago and Mc**t saying this is one of the best Ayr teams for years -- sadly deranged 

Was detested at Queens and run out of that club

29 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

When you're a fan of a team who pays players like Dean Shiels 6k a week. It's easy to lose grip of reality

By the time their contracts were up the likes of Shiels and Bell among others had almost doubled their initial contract wage with yearly rises and bonuses. From what I was told if Rangers had come up as planned in the three seasons theyd have had to pay out bonuses never before seen in Scottish football. The cash they have been handing out since rebirth is unbelievable.

41 minutes ago, piffer said:

By the time their contracts were up the likes of Shiels and Bell among others had almost doubled their initial contract wage with yearly rises and bonuses. From what I was told if Rangers had come up as planned in the three seasons theyd have had to pay out bonuses never before seen in Scottish football. The cash they have been handing out since rebirth is unbelievable.

It's all money well spent though. They are right back up where they belong as the third or maybe fourth best team in Scotland and they've also picked up the Scottish Challenge Cup along the way. What more could their fans possibly want? They are living through a true golden age. I am green with envy.