Saturday

Killie_cammyu84

Maybe getting the pitch playable will be achievable for Saturday but the streets and pavements around the stadium are diabolical at present and if it freezes before Saturday even torville and dean would have difficulty negotiating them safely! Did a game against Celtic a few years ago not get cancelled because of this?

13 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

God hurry up Saturday I’m dying to watch a game . With Jones having his head turned recently and Kiltie Brophy still not fully fit , McKenzie going to St Johnstone could be some changes to the team .

Steve Clarke in at right back. Jim Cockburn at left back. Monty at centre back. 

When I was wee Big D took me down to training one night - where the hotel is now. I was completely starstruck and unfortunately can't really remember much of the night at all.
However, the one thing I remember vividly was Jim Cockburn saying to me 'Watch this son' as he then juggled the ball while walking towards the pitch. It  all looked very impressive until he walked straight into a parked car much to the hilarity of his teammates. I learned a whole new lot of swear words that night.

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Andy said:

Saw something online suggesting all East Ayrshire schools are closed tomorrow due to the forecast for Thursday ??

ALL schools and  educational establishments in East Ayrshire will be closed on Thursday 18thJanuary

This extends to primaries, secondaries, early childhood centres and special needs establishments, and to organisations who use these facilities out of hours.

We have taken this decision following advice from partners and colleagues in education, roads and transportation and in response to an amber weather warning for more snow and ice coming our way this evening and into tomorrow morning.

In the interests of ensuring the safety of pupils, parents, staff and carers, we consider this to be the safest option for all concerned.

The situation will be closely monitored tomorrow (Thursday) before any decisions are taken for Friday.

That worked out well, didnae snow at all!

More forecast tonight / tomorrow though. Saturday looks nice but freezing.

22 hours ago, Bbk said:

Maybe getting the pitch playable will be achievable for Saturday but the streets and pavements around the stadium are diabolical at present and if it freezes before Saturday even torville and dean would have difficulty negotiating them safely! Did a game against Celtic a few years ago not get cancelled because of this?

What are the streets and pavements like? Any chance of the game being cancelled? Traveling down from Forfar,don’t want another Hamilton.

12 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

God hurry up Saturday I’m dying to watch a game . With Jones having his head turned recently and Kiltie Brophy still not fully fit , McKenzie going to St Johnstone could be some changes to the team .

How bad is the Brophy injury ? Thought it was only minor and he would be fit by now.