Green isn't a colour that suits you McCall

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

6 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Slabbering absolute nonsense here 

away up the bookies ya clown 

Kilmarnock's Jordan Jones 'not worth half Rangers' offer', says Ayr's Ian McCall
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42707252

BBC must be struggling if this is the best they can do for so called experts on our game. One is a washed up has been, ex Rangers winger with a massive chip on his shoulder, managing a part time outfit in the Scottish 1st Division.

The other? When did he last have a proper full time job in football? What’s his name again?

Therefore who really gives a flying f*** what they think.

Tin hat on...

I don't see the problem - it's just his opinion at the end of the day. He does say I've only seen him in one game which isn't enough to form an opinion on a player i'd have thought.

All that matters is what Kilmarnock think and value JJ at - everything else is irrelevant.

It's also the usual lapdogs doing their pro Rangers arse licking pieces.

Edited by LH31

"He can run, he's got pace. I've seen him in one game against us.”

"He was their main threat, but he didn't really do anything - there was no end product.”

Not one Killie player showed up in this game. I cannot believe that the BBC acknowledges his opinion based on one cup tie/pre season friendly.