Green isn't a colour that suits you McCall

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Good deflection by the log in a loafer guy , his quasi full time team struggling to get promoted from a league of bin men and posties . 

Hes repeating the sins of last year where the other teams in the league have worked how how they play and with no tactical nouse he’s using deflection so the the fat yank doesn’t sack him . He revels in his ex *** tag but in 2years he only played in 21 games so a regular he was not . In a year or 2 he will be queuing up at John Street with the rest of the Ayr ultras and shoplifting at TKMaxx 

He based his opinion on Jones' performance at Somerset in the summer. 

To be honest I found it hard to disagree with him.  Lightening quick, but final ball & decision making lacking.  500k is a fair price for Jones.  I'd much rather Kiltie playing that role, who as luck would have it is back.

1 hour ago, gdevoy said:

Don't know why he thinks it is appropriate to stick his oar into this. His valuation of the player is of no more consequence than mine.

That's how the Sportsound talk-in works - football personalities, even current players and managers - give their views on the topics of the day.

His opinion is worth no more than yours but he gets a platform to broadcast his.

3 hours ago, skygod said:

His opinion is worth no more than yours but he gets a platform to broadcast his.

To be fair I have watched Jones play a few times more than Mr McColl and quite a bit more recently by all accounts.

He seems to think he's entitled to give his view based on seeing him play once. Surely, even if did not rate him, and he is entitled to a view, common human decency or some vague sense of professionalism should have induced him to keep his ill formed views to himself. 

I might think someone is mathematically illiterate but I would hesitate to share that view with anyone unless I was sure and / or somebody's personal welfare was at risk.

1 minute ago, Rml said:

It's a throwaway comment on a radio show.Can't believe people are getting so upset.

I havenae heard the radio broadcast but I am assuming it was an attempt at humour along the lines of when one union rep was asked about something in "The Sun" he replied, "I wouldnae wrap ma chips in The Sun".

What has set people off is the way the BBC have built a huge article around it. It is unlikely to jack up Jordan's market value or his confidence.

Canny decide whether I am more annoyed with McColl for being a loud mouthed buffoon or the BBC for giving him a platform them amplifying his view.

Read this last night and it irritated me, failure of a coach - biggest mistake he made was shafting falkirk to chase the glory with Dundee Utd. All these jobs in the Championship and Prem with nobody banging on his door wonder why

Also based on his logic Power would never have kicked a ball again and look how he's turned out (albeit quite a few people with myself included might have written him off after Somerset)

I see he's also ''not convinced'' about Cummings which is a strange one - always thought he's a good player 

This article highlights how pathetic the Scottish media truly are. 

Every journalist is such a massive can't even pretend to hide it rangers fan that anytime a club doesn't instantly accept any bid for a player no matter how insulting the offer is they take the huff.

they then scrape and trawl the barrel of Scottish football rangers supporting has beens looking for any angle that will support their pro rangers agenda.

I feel sorry for them and the sad career choice they have made