Referee fabricates report....allegedly

CBFC

So, Vincent Lunny, former SFA Compliance Officer said that he reported a Referee for 'fabricating a report' which stated that a Manager had shouted and swore at him. If proven, the refs career would have been finished. However the panel dismissed his report. Mmmmmm Kenny Shiels and Andrew Dallas anyone? I think we should be told. How do you do a freedom of information request?

47 minutes ago, CBFC said:

So, Vincent Lunny, former SFA Compliance Officer said that he reported a Referee for 'fabricating a report' which stated that a Manager had shouted and swore at him. If proven, the refs career would have been finished. However the panel dismissed his report. Mmmmmm Kenny Shiels and Andrew Dallas anyone? I think we should be told. How do you do a freedom of information request?

Get into the SFA is the only way, so basically become a total parasite.

1 hour ago, CBFC said:

"It's a mystery....." ^_^

21 hours ago, CBFC said:

So, Vincent Lunny, former SFA Compliance Officer said that he reported a Referee for 'fabricating a report' which stated that a Manager had shouted and swore at him. If proven, the refs career would have been finished. However the panel dismissed his report. Mmmmmm Kenny Shiels and Andrew Dallas anyone?

Almost certainly this case. My recollection of the incident was Kenny got hauled up in front of the SFA because he criticised Dallas publicly. Whether it was Shiels or Dallas who was telling porkies was never discussed at the hearing and Kenny's evidence was ruled not relevant because that was not the issue and he was found guilty as charged.

However shortly after, Ceptic  did the same with Dougie McDonald and no charges were brought and McDonald's career was over.

4 hours ago, MrTumnus said:

Almost certainly this case. My recollection of the incident was Kenny got hauled up in front of the SFA because he criticised Dallas publicly. Whether it was Shiels or Dallas who was telling porkies was never discussed at the hearing and Kenny's evidence was ruled not relevant because that was not the issue and he was found guilty as charged.

However shortly after, Ceptic  did the same with Dougie McDonald and no charges were brought and McDonald's career was over.

Did MacDonald not try and influence the other officials to lie to cover his own arse but instead they ran to the papers and became whistleblowers?