Jimmy Osmond

BigD'sGingerLorry

14 hours ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

I see Jimmy Osmond is doing a concert at the Grand Hall on 13th February,

It would be a good bit of PR for the club to get him over to the stadium for a few photos.

I wonder if he is aware of his sisters connection with the club and town?

I was getting along fine without the medication until you reminded me of the horrible sight of a much younger version singing "Long haired lover from Liverpool ".  Yuck.

Edited by Wrangodog

11 minutes ago, FTAD said:

Why would it be good PR to publicise the most tenuous of links, that you highlight he may not even know about? 

Of course it would be good publicity to highlight the family link. A certain club from the East end of Glasgow promote any link with any "celeb" who can get them publicity.Surely it would be good to get into the newspapers and the telly with wee jimmy promoting the club? 

7 hours ago, cammy2012 said:

As a matter of courtesy it would be appropriate to invite him to RP given his sisters totally unnecessary and selfless promotion of us. No matter how cringeworthy you think, lets face it, Marie Osmond couldve ignored us. She didnt and we're the better for it. Paper Roses!!

Every 'selfless promotion' will have been bought and paid for. The initial contact certainly was.