St Johnstone midweek off

Squirrelhumper

This always had the potential to happen. Accies have a lot to anwer for!

Going to be a ridiculous 6 week period of games now due in no small part to their inability to manage their club. 

Wouldn't mind seeing sir steve beef the squad up a bit now as we'll surely get injuries and suspensions.

From a selfish point of view, as a golfer i wouldn't want summer football as i have other hobbies and the winter is long enough without me losing the football. 

But having said that it would benefit clubs and i'd imagine we could barter a good tv deal as there's very little live football in summer.

3 hours ago, Killielad said:

Imagine Albion’s pitch failed an inspection again on Tuesday night (which looks possible) but Rugby Park was still fine for Wednesday night - would the league game be reinstated or would that be too much short notice for fans? 

I can't see it.

Isn't there a thaw on the way? The SFA will want to give the tie every chance.

Edited by skygod

42 minutes ago, skygod said:

I can't see it.

Isn't there a thaw on the way? The SFA will want to give the tie every chance and even a postponement on Monday would be too short notice for the league game to go ahead.

I believe there is but with that comes the possibility of a waterlogged pitch - thaw and some rain expected. Unlikely though, as Albion are working really hard to get the Tuesday game on.