Rossco 20/01 Cup Fred

CB

• CB unpinned this topic

Can't argue with our ability to get results. Thought we were poor today but we keep the run going. 

Very uneventful game where we treated the ball like a hot potato in and around the half way line. Players awful keen to get it out from their feet for some reason. Lack of composure which meant almost no chances at goal, short of desperate strikes from distance. 

It was helped by County looking for the draw and replay second half. Meant they were almost never in our half and we could just try to work a way through. Took us long enough, but the ball over top was clever and Rory did well to chase on and keep it alive. Think his attempts to stay on his feet actually helped win the penalty. 

Glad to see Erwin getting a goal, hopefully can push on. 

Surely we're due an exciting, away from home, lower league draw in the cup?!

Uneventful game with not a great deal of football on show .... looked like two teams not wanting to lose... pretty much what was expected from the first game after the break.

I thought there was a blatant push for the penalty and the ref did well to give it ... never realised the defender was red carded though!

Also thought the ball was over the line at the end ... 

Sat in the Frank Beattie Stand today. Was surrounded by the usual moaning, greetin faced know it alls. 

Gave McKenzie pelters after about 5 mins, “I’d Drive him to Perth tomorrow!” Was one of the shouts. Had to move seat at half time because it was doing my head in. 

Glad to say I thought McKenzie was one of our better players today, his usual industrious self, willing to break the lines and support the strikers, which lead to a dubious penalty late on. Suffers from having the versatility to play a number of positions, but is hardly the worst player to pull on the shirt in the last few years. His attitude is unquestionable. 

To the guys around me, you made a dreadful first half a whole lot worse. 

It's 4 home wins on the bounce and a game under any of our last three managers we would have lost.

I think County were undefeated at Killie in 8 matches or something along those lines.

We won... ugly... but we are in the next round. I'm glad it was ugly because Clarke will make sure they get a rocket up their arse in time for Aberdeen next week.

f**king four home wins!!!!

How long has it been since we've lost!?

I'm delighted.