Rossco 20/01 Cup Fred

CB

Only on the Killie forum could we win an uninspiring cup game that for the past decade we'd probably lose, and the main talking point is having a go at a song that's been sung for years by a bunch of fans who provided the best home atmosphere so far this season. Christ almighty.

1 minute ago, aumgn said:

Only on the Killie forum could we win an uninspiring cup game that for the past decade we'd probably lose, and the main talking point is having a go at a song that's been sung for years by a bunch of fans who provided the best home atmosphere so far this season. Christ almighty.

Not at the Hibs game then?

7 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Sat in the Frank Beattie Stand today. Was surrounded by the usual moaning, greetin faced know it alls. 

Gave McKenzie pelters after about 5 mins, “I’d Drive him to Perth tomorrow!” Was one of the shouts. Had to move seat at half time because it was doing my head in. 

Glad to say I thought McKenzie was one of our better players today, his usual industrious self, willing to break the lines and support the strikers, which lead to a dubious penalty late on. Suffers from having the versatility to play a number of positions, but is hardly the worst player to pull on the shirt in the last few years. His attitude is unquestionable. 

To the guys around me, you made a dreadful first half a whole lot worse. 

Agreed he’s not one of our worst players but he seems to hide for most of the game 

I didn't think it was a penalty at the time and when I saw it later last night on the telly, I didn't change my mind. I really don't care though- I remember being at Broadwood in 1997 when we could have played all day and still not scored but for the award of a dodgy penalty. It's another win at fortress Rugby Park and a place in the next round- they say you need a bit of luck to win the cup, so here's hoping:hurrah:

I loved Clarke's attitude towards the game in the papers yesterday morning- he knows a good cup run is important.

8 pages and about half of it we're arguing amongst ourselves about songs being sung we need to give this a long needed rest 

the boys in hospitality did give the atmosphere a kick up the arse and we can always do with that so fair play to them, it's definitely easier to do that when there's a large group of folk who've all went to the game together and had a skinful but the lads deserve credit 

folk that are questioning songs that are largely sung on away days possibly just don't attend away days for a variety of reason and haven't heard them, doesn't make them part time fans though personally that riles me, the arguing between us sometimes is a joke. Everyone can have a difference of opinion and that's what adds weight to the many discussions and debates on here but more often that not it just becomes name calling or the elitist attitudes flying around 

red cards a plenty no doubt but just ask yourself "what would SSC do" lets take this period and grab it with both hands, take all the positives we can and make sure they're celebrated properly let's get every fan loving everything about coming to RP because one day he will eventually move on as all great managers do in the game and we'll be pining for these times, remember when Mixu left ? Remember when Kenny left ? And SSC has the class to outshine those boys tenures 

so instead of bickering amongst ourselves and deciding who's part time, who knows whit songs and who's right and who's wrong, be happy that in a game where Madden was worse than useless we got a lucky penalty and we are through to the next round and talk about the individual performances on the park worth a mention Broadfoot and Power for me never did much wrong in what was the stuffiest game I've watched probably since the last time they time wasters pulled into town 

lets revel in the fact we are unbeaten in 7 now and have the Meeja falling over themselves to speak to our manager and hang on every word he says, for other teams to be talking us up for other fans talking to you about your team with a bit of the old "fair play to you" attitude, I know that's happening to me more 

the fact that we could possibly on the verge of something of the greatest times at our club since 2012, and why not believe that is the case as all the signs are there, more than they ever were back then

remember lads We Are Killie let's try and replicate that united attitude on here and save the hair pulling for high school musical fanclub.com 

:hurrah:

13 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

Will set my alarm to watch the draw live early hours

Ayr at home or away don’t care, need to beat them at the piggery at some point and with SC in charge this could be the time

Or anyone outside the SPL or the Arabs will do

Mon the Killie

:hurrah:

Amy Macdonald and some random ex pro that doesn't have a job/you thought was dead, will be making the draw

All songs are rip offs from originals. No team has dibs on any song, look at how Celtic managed to hijack "You'll Never Walk Alone". No set of supporters have the rights to anything they sing. Surely if the person complaining about the "killie flag" song is angry as it is a "rangers rip off"must be seeting everytime we sing Hello, Hello, which is a song much more associated with Rangers. Really,this has gone bonkers. Personally i really like the Killie Flag and have heard it sang many time, Easter Road was prime example in our last game.

Now MJ is away it is like we are looking for other ways to fall out!

Keep the Killie Flag flying high

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I stlll can't believe that clown is saying that songs bigoted. Not even remotely bigoted. Looking forward to singing it at Pittodrie. 

The problem is nobody can hear the words, so they just assume it is the Sevco version. "Hello, hello" is different most supporters throughout the UK sing a version of it and people now assume it is about their rivals.