Rossco 20/01 Cup Fred

CB

Who gives a flying duck about the quality. It's the cup, we won, we're in the next round.They spent 90+ minutes closing us down and killing the game. Goalie was the worst timewaster since Czerny when at Hamilton. Great larf seeing him going tonto at FT.

Moreover, we won without Mulumbu who is the key performer in the team IMO. He's back next week. SSC organises a team brilliantly well. All positives from me. Bring on the scum at ToP.

Can we get the boys in hospitality back every week. For the first half they were the highlight and created an atmosphere which rippled into the East stand.  

Enjoyed watching them from the East and wouldn’t have minded a bit of that buzz where I was sitting. 

Good result, on to the next round. 

:hurrah:

Edited by BR1869
Typo

3 hours ago, KFCSteve said:

Terrible game to watch, didn't think it was a pen when I seen it, too far away for their "goal" but a wins a win! 

On another note well done the boys in the hospitality looked like they were having s great time and certainly made a bit of an atmosphere 

That would be the boys from the Burns inn

21 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

Can we get the boys in hospitality back every week. For the first half they were the highlight and created an atmosphere which rippled into the East stand.  

Enjoyed watching them from the East and wouldn’t have minded a bit of that buzz where I was sitting. 

Errrm, what was the version of (I presume....) a certain Sevco song being sung just after KO.......by the boys in hospitality.....?

2 hours ago, BR1869 said:

&

4 minutes ago, Jimuck said:

That would make it acceptable because it mentions the late great Eddie Morrison??

Its a Rankers song not ours, if you want to sing it hope you are singing it yourself 

Wow there’s some right part time Killie fans kickin about

4 minutes ago, Jimuck said:

That would make it acceptable because it mentions the late great Eddie Morrison??

Its a Rankers song not ours, if you want to sing it hope you are singing it yourself 

Agreed. Don’t care what words are the rest of Scotland won’t see the difference.

Am sure we have plenty of smart musicians in our support who could come up with better. We have 2/3rds of biffy clyro regular visitors, the lads from last years men, the boy who was played at half time today.

instead of some tribute act to the bigots songbook..