Michael Gardyne

Scott Robinson

Today Gardyne seemed to be getting him self all worked up and when he came off (I sit behind the dugout) he was calling over to Dom Thomas saying "This is fitba now" which was obviously a snide remark at Coyle's managerial style. And later turned around to us and said "Has he [Coyle] been doing your nut in all game" referring to his constant shouting of "STOP THE CROSS", "GET OUT", Etc.

Anyway he seems pretty unhappy being at County so would anyone have him back at Killie (I remember that Boyd said he was one of his favourite striking partners) or is he too similar to Brophy?

Graham Spears was sat in the press seats at the back of the FB stand and I overheard him asking a young journo what the score was with Coyle. The young guy was from up north and must be from a more local paper. They spoke about how he was the hot ticket in England 7/8 years ago and the journo was under the impression that coyle was going thru the motions at county, something which Spears seamed to agree with. There was more substance to their conversation but my eves dropping isn’t what it used to be. 

2 hours ago, DuncD said:

Wouldn’t get near our team at moment IMO. And if that’s his attitude I don’t think SC would want a player mouthing off against a manager in public 

To be honest I don't blame him for his attitude, considering he has to endure being told to "switch on" every two seconds for ninety minutes each week and being forced to play dyer football when he is a half decent attacking player.