Message from Jordan

C4mmy31

I can remember being envious when Rangers were signing the likes of Numan, Van Bronkhorst, Arveladze, Prso, the DeBoers and Klos in my youth. Oh how the mighty have fallen when those same fans are ecstatic at the potential signing of a lad from Hamilton. No disrespect to him as he’s the type of signing I’d applaud bigger clubs for making and giving a chance but they seem to expect he will transform their season.

5 minutes ago, piffer said:

I can remember being envious when Rangers were signing the likes of Numan, Van Bronkhorst, Arveladze, Prso, the DeBoers and Klos in my youth. Oh how the mighty have fallen when those same fans are ecstatic at the potential signing of a lad from Hamilton. No disrespect to him as he’s the type of signing I’d applaud bigger clubs for making and giving a chance but they seem to expect he will transform their season.

Never seen the lad play, but I’m pretty sure he’s no Brian Laudrop !

11 hours ago, awc279 said:

Sums it up really :17:

OQ8HWpY.jpg

They daft cnuts forget that they weren't even in the league for years. They are so f**king thick.

I have said it before and I have said it again, I can't wait till their club dies again and every man, woman and child that supports them is left in a puddle of their own salty tears. Mutants.

11 hours ago, Garvis said:

Are they for real ? They actually believe they are superior to all other SPFL teams 

I had the fortunate or unfortunate experience,(depending if you take their nonsense seriously) of sitting next to 2 Sevconians on the train from Glasgow to Dumfries this week. In between the usual FTP, Tarrier B’s, I never liked Boyd anyway and Tattie Howker statements. KFC are apparently now part of a conspiracy with Celtic to tarnish Sevco. Believe me, this nonsense was the sensible part of their conversation. The best statement was that when we signed Tommy Burns and then let him go back to Celtic, that proved that we are a bunch of Fenians and Celtic’s close allies. The whole conversation between Glasgow and when they got off, Kilmarnock was hilarious, but sad. The frightening thing about it was that these 2 guys weren’t teenagers or young men. They were grown men in their 30’s. Personally, we should leave them to it and let them continue to think they are the most important and biggest club in Scotland, or even the world ! They’ll make a mess of it again at some point in the future.

They are the gift that keeps on giving, many of them seem to think we should be grateful for anything they want to offer and we should “look at our accounts”, completely clueless, a lot of people want to see sevco die again but I’m more than happy having them to laugh at, let the banter years continue 

3 hours ago, Doonhamer said:

I had the fortunate or unfortunate experience,(depending if you take their nonsense seriously) of sitting next to 2 Sevconians on the train from Glasgow to Dumfries this week. In between the usual FTP, Tarrier B’s, I never liked Boyd anyway and Tattie Howker statements. KFC are apparently now part of a conspiracy with Celtic to tarnish Sevco. Believe me, this nonsense was the sensible part of their conversation. The best statement was that when we signed Tommy Burns and then let him go back to Celtic, that proved that we are a bunch of Fenians and Celtic’s close allies. The whole conversation between Glasgow and when they got off, Kilmarnock was hilarious, but sad. The frightening thing about it was that these 2 guys weren’t teenagers or young men. They were grown men in their 30’s. Personally, we should leave them to it and let them continue to think they are the most important and biggest club in Scotland, or even the world ! They’ll make a mess of it again at some point in the future.

That’s yer general sevconian. Uneducated. Bigoted. Royalist. Tory. Mason. Orangeman. Sense of entitlement. Superiority complex. Ned. 

Edited by Bobby14

45 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

That’s yer general sevconian. Uneducated. Bigoted. Royalist. Tory. Mason. Orangeman. Sense of entitlement. Superiority complex. Ned. 

For the record, I never interacted with them. They were spouting their bile to each other. I had my eyes closed pretending I was sleeping.