Aberdeen Away

Mister Y

8 hours ago, Rusty Oz said:

I heard Ze Germans are attending this game

Shared the Edinburgh supporters bus to Pittodrie with them a few years ago-was some day out-when we got back to Edinburgh after pub stops they wanted to pay the driver to keep a 50 seater on to take them to Killie for a night out.

If we can make it 10 away games unbeaten this week...new club record?

37 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

£26?? It's a farce having to travel so far then shell out somuch for a ticket.What do we charge them, £20? I wish clubs would do reciprical deals where season ticket holdersgoing to away games would get a discount to get in.

Surely this is where our SLO should be fighting the fans case?

15 hours ago, killie billies pal said:

The Sheep take advantage of the high employment rates up there, especially high paying jobs, the £26 probably doesn’t hurt them as much, oh and it would certainly push you towards a Season Ticket.

Have you been up there recently? High employment and good jobs are quickly going to pot. Lots restaurants/bars/B&B's closing that used to cater for oil industry. The days of Aberdeen being the rich city are running out, just like the oil in North Sea

10 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Have you been up there recently? High employment and good jobs are quickly going to pot. Lots restaurants/bars/B&B's closing that used to cater for oil industry. The days of Aberdeen being the rich city are running out, just like the oil in North Sea

Still light years ahead of anywhere else in Scotland in terms of employment.

My mate has quite a lot of property up there and whilst he's taken a hit, he's still rolling it in.

Edited by Squirrelhumper