David Ngog to Ross County

On 1/24/2018 at 4:32 PM, DuncD said:

Apparently N’Gog scraped through the medical. Coyle must be desperate. Old pals act

I think County are down. I know we weren't great last Saturday, but I thought County were awful. N'Gog had his best spell at Liverpool years ago and has scored something like 46 goals in his entire career. Owen Coyle? Don't believe the hype.

3 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

I think County are down. I know we weren't great last Saturday, but I thought County were awful. N'Gog had his best spell at Liverpool years ago and has scored something like 46 goals in his entire career. Owen Coyle? Don't believe the hype.

Agreed

6 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Also agree with this, seem to be panic buying big name/physical players to try and scrape out of it, reminds me of Mixu's time at Dundee Utd, and I think it will have the same result. 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, historyman said:

Don't think he has managed one yet. He was absolutely rotten on Saturday and lazy with it. How he got a game before Mackay or Schalk I will never know. 

He scored a penalty against Rangers at home in the last minute of a game at the end of January but he is rotten. If County want to stay up, I would say Schalk has to play.

On 3/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, DuncanEwart said:

He scored a penalty against Rangers at home in the last minute of a game at the end of January but he is rotten. If County want to stay up, I would say Schalk has to play.

And the rest of the bottom 6 don't turn up every week...

On 23/01/2018 at 11:03 AM, Merk said:

Coyle is slowly bringing his Bolton side from around 2012 to Dingwall.  Eagles, Ngog.... Kevin Davies next?

Currently the mighty Southport manager. Doing quite well and I'd like to keep him thank you very much.