Total faith in SSC

killiehippo

11 minutes ago, Garvis said:

SC was interviewed on the radio and said Erwin on for Power was to defend against Abersheep at set pieces, doesn’t matter why he did it still believe he is the best manager Killie have ever had, Burns was good but Clarke will prove to be better.

Fk sake man, Willie Waddel is the best manager this club has ever had.  He took us to the league title and for five odd years we were the best team in the land.  I wasn’t born then but still doesn’t make t any less true 

10 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Fk sake man, Willie Waddel is the best manager this club has ever had.  He took us to the league title and for five odd years we were the best team in the land.  I wasn’t born then but still doesn’t make t any less true 

I’m talking about managers I’ve seen bud 

7 hours ago, Oldkillie said:

How many of these idiots criticising SC were actually at the game yesterday

I wasn't at the game and I don't consider myself to be an idiot. I watched the game on TV and like many others think it was a mistake to bring on Erwin at half-time. I don't see why fans shouldn't be able to express an opinion like that.  

On 28/01/2018 at 6:15 AM, gdevoy said:

I still have more faith in SC than anyone in charge at RP for some time.

I still don't get the Erwin thing though. Perhaps it's as simple as there is no one else.

The alternatives in central midfield are all small and lightweight. From what I've heard, SC prefers bigger, more physical players.

He has barely played Frizzel and Hawkshaw, other than as brief substitutes. Tsibola on loan should see them even further away from the first team. 

19 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

We should drop the "Sir" nonsense from his name. Places him on a pedestal and puts unrealistic expectations on him and the team. I don't think Steve Clarke deserves criticism, but it is a football fan's forum and fans have the right to say what they think.

One away defeat and he's stripped of his knighthood?! Unbelievable!!

• 2 weeks later...