Aaron Tshibola

kfc_superteam

56 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why do you even go to games? You've next to nothing positive to say about much these days.

The standard up here isn't the best but to dismiss it as rubbish is pig ignorant at best.

I'm beng positive. I think we've got a player who will stroll it. Could be a god midfield and I like the idea of Dicker at the back. Only problem with this approach is that we will have midfield gutted in the summer and have to start again.

6 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I'm beng positive. I think we've got a player who will stroll it. Could be a god midfield and I like the idea of Dicker at the back. Only problem with this approach is that we will have midfield gutted in the summer and have to start again.

I think this season is about getting the job of staying up done, and done so as comfortably as possible. It's difficult for Clarke to put together a team for the next few seasons having only came in October time and the January window is more about adding one or two reinforcements for me even if they are short term options. In the event that the SFA don't come looking for him, I'd hope Clarke could make 2 or 3 good quality signings in the summer.

Edited by Dieter's Heeder

13 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Looking forward to having a chuckle at scott brown trying to play the tough guy against our current midfield.

He’ll go down injured any chance he gets. He’s only good at giving it out. When someone’s having a go at him he’s less likely to go toe to toe. Play for the bookings.