Aaron Tshibola

kfc_superteam

This keeping the ball means the other team can't score ........ unless you're Bristol City who scored 5 out of six yesterday and drew 3-3 with Sunderland.

I think the 'Boot it forward' brigade developed from the anxiety of getting beat every home game. Route 1 didn't suit our team or that pitch as was proved time after time. Think impatience/anxiety will ease as we keep winning. Maybe it reared its head this time because we took a while to score against a team we were expected to beat?

As for the racism ........ disgraceful!

20 hours ago, mathematics said:

Should have reported said person.

I know fitba fans think they have a licence to shout whatever pleases them but I believe directing that kind of language at someone in any public can  result in a police prosecution. Something for the Alf Garnet brigade to bear in mind.

I thought he looked obviously short of games. A bit sluggish, misjudged a few things. I won't be judging him until he's had a decent run of games. To me he does look like he'll probably be a very good player once he gets going. He's big, strong, good control, seems decent enough in the tackle. Once he gets to know the players around him and the system I'm sure he'll do well.

21 hours ago, trenwick said:

i'm sure i heard folk telling him to shut up... 

“I’m sure....” we’ll you either definitely did or didn’t.

The person using the N word must have shouted it pretty loudly then if you definitely heard them shout it whilst the folk telling them off must have done it fairly quietly if your only “sure” of hearing a telling off.

Strange no one else in east stand coming forward having heard it

7 minutes ago, DuncD said:

“I’m sure....” we’ll you either definitely did or didn’t.

The person using the N word must have shouted it pretty loudly then if you definitely heard them shout it whilst the folk telling them off must have done it fairly quietly if your only “sure” of hearing a telling off.

Strange no one else in east stand coming forward having heard it

I'm filing it under D for didn't happen.

Someone shoud have chinned the guy, if not comfortable with that reported him to a steward and dealt with it that way. If it did happen depressing stuff and in all my years following killie something I've never associated/heard from us.

On the playing side Tshibola looks a great player, sure hes not up to match speed and game here is quicker than down south but hes confident on the ball, physical prescence and wins tackles, beggars belief what folk moan about nowadays.

6 minutes ago, carpetfitter said:

What the f**k does that mean? Are you Trump? Are you saying it didn't happen? Are you omniscient? 

The culprit should be identified and banned. Other forms of direct action are not necessarily excluded. 

Tshibola did just fine. 

Maybe it's one of those Ayrshire words that means something else to the rest of the world?

On 11/02/2018 at 3:21 AM, MC Jakey said:

I'm not surprised in the slightest at a racist chant at RP !

I used to bring my nephew with me to To RP and had to stop because of the racist language that got used to various coloured players. 

My nephew is shall we say "the best of both " and had a hard enough time without having to listen to grown men use racist language when he was having a day out with his uncle ! Another future supporter lost !

"Coloured" really? "best of both" really? I think you mean black for the former and mixed race for the latter. Are you from the 70s? #unconsciousracism

On 11/02/2018 at 3:21 AM, MC Jakey said:

I'm not surprised in the slightest at a racist chant at RP !

I used to bring my nephew with me to To RP and had to stop because of the racist language that got used to various coloured players. 

My nephew is shall we say "the best of both " and had a hard enough time without having to listen to grown men use racist language when he was having a day out with his uncle ! Another future supporter lost !

Im sorry but you are talking out your arse. It's pathetic of you to imply that racism is rife at RP.

Never in my 18 odd years of going have I heard a bit of racism from our fans. 

To refer to your nephew as "best of both" rather than mixed race is incredibly stange as well.