Aaron Tshibola

kfc_superteam

5 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Im sorry but you are talking out your arse. It's pathetic of you to imply that racism is rife at RP.

Never in my 18 odd years of going have I heard a bit of racism from our fans. 

To refer to your nephew as "best of both" rather than mixed race is incredibly stange as well.

Never once did I say that racism was rife.

And "best of both" was the term used by the midwife after my nephew was born and it has been used by my family since.

And no young man I am not "talking out my arse" ......a certain young Mr Hasselbank playing with Hamilton at the time received some pretty vile language that was most definitely racist from someone near me in our support.

Deny all you like but it's still there in our society and I have family that are still subjected to it !

3 hours ago, MC Jakey said:

And "best of both" was the term used by the midwife after my nephew was born and it has been used by my family since.

And no young man I am not "talking out my arse" ......a certain young Mr Hasselbank playing with Hamilton at the time received some pretty vile language that was most definitely racist from someone near me in our support.

Deny all you like but it's still there in our society and I have family that are still subjected to it !

Did you report the person who made the comments? 

Ps, people are black not coloured.

4 hours ago, MC Jakey said:

You said racist language was used against various players. That, to me and others it seems, implies a certain regularity which you're now denying.

Some people are racist, it's a fact. Some of those people will be attending Rugby Park and most of them will likely never shout anything racist 'cause they know it's not acceptable any more. A few still will, it might be fairly mild and get some mutters, but anyone in the 2010s shouting ****** at anyone at the football would be lucky to escape a quick slap and getting ejected.  I've sat in the same seat in the East for about 20 years, never heard a thing. I know it happens, of course, but I'd call out anything like it if it happened around me.