Celtic at RP

Souleycouley93

Id go. 

McDonald

S. Odonnell            S Boyd              Broadfoot             Taylor 

Tshibola               Dicker                Mulumbu

Brophy               Jones 

Boyd

Need to get in about them in the middle of the park. Give Tshibola a chance to make an immediate impact. 

23 minutes ago, KennyH80 said:

Id go. 

McDonald

Boyd

Need to get in about them in the middle of the park. Give Tshibola a chance to make an immediate impact. 

Pretty much that. Only change would be have Scott Boyd out for Findlay maybe. How long is greer from being back or is he leaving?

52 minutes ago, KennyH80 said:

Id go. 

McDonald

Boyd

I think that will be the starting XI or pretty close to it if Power doesn't make it and Clarke believes that Tshibola is ready to start.
They certainly aren't playing as well as they were last year and have their own injury problems. We have a chance of getting something.

Couldn't make the Aberdeen game, but seeing the highlights the final score didn't seem to reflect play at all! Regardless of dominant possession we never really looked to be out of the game which is promising against Aberdeen, who I consider the current hardest team for us to get a result against in the league. 

I think a draw against Celtic would be a good result but slightly disappointing, its as good a chance as we will get to beat them and I don't see them dropping many more points this season after the weekend for some reason...getting slightly less at the bookies for celtic halftime Killie full time (80/1) as I did with rangers which only made me think it could be our week even more.

I'd start with; 

McDonald

O'donnell            Findlay              Broadfoot             Taylor 

Boyd

If we are at level pegging with 20 minutes to go I'd fire on Frizzell and Kiltie for Brophy and Jones and Mckenzie for whoever is most done in from the middle 3 and go for it. More excited and optimistic about taking points this weekend than I was against Aberdeen...Hopefully a good home crowd could make all the difference. 

On 31/01/2018 at 3:15 PM, historyman said:

They certainly aren't playing as well as they were last year and have their own injury problems. We have a chance of getting something.

They were pretty excellent first half against the terts midweek. I worry it'll be another humbling result

For me, it's a risk but I'd be tempted to bench Boydy.  Assuming Power isn't fit...

McDonald

Mckenzie               Jones 

Brophy

That Celtic back line is itching to drop a clanger and pressing them is the way to do that.  Boydy can't do that as brilliant as he's been this season.  Give Brophy an hour running his arse off and if we are still in it stick Boomer on to try and nick one.

Flat 5 in the middle without the ball - two high wingers in possession.

A draw would be a fantastic result.

2 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

For me, it's a risk but I'd be tempted to bench Boydy.  Assuming Power isn't fit...

McDonald

Mckenzie               Jones 

Brophy

That Celtic back line is itching to drop a clanger and pressing them is the way to do that.  Boydy can't do that as brilliant as he's been this season.  Give Brophy an hour running his arse off and if we are still in it stick Boomer on to try and nick one.

Flat 5 in the middle without the ball - two high wingers in possession.

A draw would be a fantastic result.

swap useless mckenzie with Kiltie and your on to a winner. 

We need to win the midfield (much like the Sevco at RP game) and with the team we've got we have every chance to do so.

Gone are the days when Scott Brown rocks up and dominates the game himself, with Power (hopefully) Dicker Mulumbu & now Tshibola he and the rest of their midfield will be in for a game.

Only worry is lack of pace in our centre half's, 1st time since Kenny though that I'm going in to these games thinking we can get something

6 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

We need to win the midfield (much like the Sevco at RP game) and with the team we've got we have every chance to do so.

Gone are the days when Scott Brown rocks up and dominates the game himself, with Power (hopefully) Dicker Mulumbu & now Tshibola he and the rest of their midfield will be in for a game.

Only worry is lack of pace in our centre half's, 1st time since Kenny though that I'm going in to these games thinking we can get something

Could well see Mulumbu exposing Brown for the hatchet man that he is and causing him real problems with his midfield control.

I will enjoy watching that. :D