TIK payments

Bonbon19

13 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Most likely Hearts have it written into their contract as a pr stunt no? Be good if we could get a few folk within the club to sign up aswell. Is the plaque actually up yet? 

Not yet. I believe the trust were trying to sell one off places on the plaque for £100(?) over the xmas period. Hopefully we'll have an update soon on TiK progress, as we haven't had one for nearly 3 months now.

58 minutes ago, Chum said:

I’ll be subscribing tonight as i’ve just been paid. Is it possible for the club to do more? As almost an onlooker up til now I can’t help but feel the club itself has been rather quiet in regards to TiK?

The club fully endorsed the launch of TIK (there's an article on official website) and John Kiltie and other club representatives have been to sportsmans dinners and other events etc, donating things etc. Might be more going on behind the scenes but i agree would be nice if Club promoted it more still.

Edited by PrestersKtid

Can you still pay 100 to get nA

7 hours ago, Calummoore86 said:

Not yet. I believe the trust were trying to sell one off places on the plaque for £100(?) over the xmas period. Hopefully we'll have an update soon on TiK progress, as we haven't had one for nearly 3 months now.

Can you still pay for this. I already suscribe but a possible gift.

It would be brilliant to see the club actively promote the initiative on social media, around the ground and maybe even in the shops? Seeing the club consistently talking about it would certainly help it gain more exposure.

Again I talk without knowing too much about what has went on before I joined the forum, but I love the idea and want to help to bring it forwards. 

Is the money handed to the club for them to do as they see fit or are there other factors included in the transfer of funds?

I know a space on some sort of club/ supporter board has been requested. 

Will the trust be able to ring fence the funds to ensure it goes towards a new pitch/ players wages/ a safe standing area?

8 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

Is the money handed to the club for them to do as they see fit or are there other factors included in the transfer of funds?

I know a space on some sort of club/ supporter board has been requested. 

Will the trust be able to ring fence the funds to ensure it goes towards a new pitch/ players wages/ a safe standing area?

All to be covered come Monday according to Baz......

"official press statement going out on Monday...which I can assure you will go to TIK subscribers and Trust Members FIRST...and then be released to the press and put on social media later. The statement should cover any questions that may arise so please bear with us until then"