Home Attendance Tomorrow

Mclean07

Made it my mission to go to all Old firm games at home from now on. That rangers thumping in december was a fantastic experience. Great performance and absolute scenes in the home end. 

If you've got a season ticket then get down to the game tomorrow. I can understand some walk ups being put off by the ticket price though. Hope for 3000 home fans but agree with andy most likely 2500. 

I’ve got a family ticket and due to the mad scheduling of games it’ll be two months since I’ve been able to use it and £92 quid on games in between. I can see that for a lot of people, especially if the kids are actually interested, that it could be a struggle.  

Il be interested tomorrow though, I’ve had a feeling for a while we are due to beat Celtic and I’d pay double the price to see that.

1 hour ago, SaucyJackPirate said:

I’ve got a family ticket and due to the mad scheduling of games it’ll be two months since I’ve been able to use it and £92 quid on games in between. I can see that for a lot of people, especially if the kids are actually interested, that it could be a struggle.  

Il be interested tomorrow though, I’ve had a feeling for a while we are due to beat Celtic and I’d pay double the price to see that.

Same, canny justify the expense of added tickets on top of the family ST. I know it's a pit fall of a great deal and we can't expect to watch a winning team without funds through the gates but the club should really look into an optional add on for the QTS ticket or charge a tenner for anyone who has a family ST.

Why would any Killie fan who has a full season ticket not want to come along to support our club against any of the  two Glasgow mobs? Obviously I respect anyone with work/family commitments but to just use the excuse that its because we are playing one of them??  Sorry don't understand that at all support your team whoever we are playing if you are able to!

I really hope there is an increased home support. The team deserve it. They’ve started picking up results at home and the performances have improved as well. 

Its understandable to a degree why people don’t want to go to these games. The buzz after one win makes it all worth while. For the Rangers game we sat through so much bigoted crap but we played so well and it was fantastic singing and jumping about at the end with a great win. It feels even better floating out on cloud nine listening to them bemoaning the result. 

Ive been fortunate enough to see some great Killie wins but some that stand out most are against those manky mobs. Remember how good it felt beating them last day to clinch Europe or the night we spoiled Robbie Keane's debut. They are few and far between but worth sitting through the crap for the good times when they come. 

I took my son who is 7 to ibrox for the first time last year in the 1-1 game. That was amazing. Even he was going tonto at the goal never seen him like that afore. He said going out the gate, dad that was the best game I've ever been at. Then we were at rugby park for the 2-1 game. Even he loves beating them already lol ktid

When did the hard men of Ayrshire become 'feart' of wee lads in green and white.

I remember the wonderful times I shared a midweek Glasgow bus heading back up to Whitecraigs Station (and a train back to Neilston normality) - being serenaded by IRA lullabies as we journeyed through the gloom of Fenwick Moor?

Don't make eye contact....

10 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

We need to change the family season ticket and include old firm games. That will immediately increase our support at these games. No brainier. The board simply have to do this for next season. 

100% correct, but we need to do it now and if.......sorry when we make the top 6 allow them admission if we get either one of them at home.

Club should be making the most of the current momentum and at fault in regards to this, but sadly the thread makes pretty depressing reading if we think only around 3000 or less Killie fans will show up for a game against the current League Champions and leaders....cant get my head round it, is this not what playing in the top league is all about pitting yourself against the best.....not good for our team to run out to this, but a massive lift for them to see their fans outnumbering the home support by more than 2 to 1.