Greatest goal?...

Estragon

In terms of technical ability most of Eremenko's goals were first class. One against St Mirren he took down on the turn inside a busy six yard box and placed beyond the keeper. A free kick last minute(?) against Accies into the top corner. Aside from Boyds 2nd against Rangers this season that winner must be one of the most celebrated goals at RP in a long time. A crap game against a horrible opponent and winning it like that. His finishes at Tynecastle we’re outstanding. 

Edited by piffer

1 hour ago, seedsy said:

I remember this as a  kid, he was having a shocker, im sure I remember he even went to kick the ball and fresh aired it. Scored a peach right at the end

That was the one. Was having a total nightmare and then produced that bit of magic and let us all know what he thought of us in his celebration. Brilliant day.

Dribble goals:  A couple of Shaun mcskimmings mazy runs spring to mind.  

Shots:  Jim Mcintyrea va shelbourne,  Dayton vs St Mirren, eremenkos chip against the Jambos, TB against Brechin, or Ayr. And Durrant vs Dunfermline.

team goals:  DVT at hampden, passing movement whole length of the pitch a beautiful cross and utter delirium after the finish.

Edited by Beaker71

3 hours ago, piffer said:

Bryson at St Mirren in Ben Gordon’s last game. It just capped off a fantastic day and was the last time we saw one of the best groups we’ve assembled in recent years together. 

As a youngster it was Ally Mitchell at Ibrox. We’re we just about to enter the second hour of injury time I can’t remember. Just great to see bully pop up at the back post and as we cheered and went crazy looking around and seeing people crying in the Home end.

There were people crying in the away end as well.

1 hour ago, carpetfitter said:

Eddie Morrison in the cup at Kirkcaldy - hardest shot I've ever seen. 

Yes. I don't think the ball was ever more than a foot of the ground. If the net wasn't there it would have reached the Forth.

Another for the oldies. Gerry Queens goal against Celtic in a midweek game, think it finished 2-2. An amazing bicycle kick at the Johnny Walker end. Great pictures in the papers next day.

I've got a fair few that always spring to mind

• Mark Reilly - last min volley v St Johnstone to win 1-0  (I think - pretty sure he did this in two games though)
  • Kris Boyd - Last Min free kick for 1-0 win at Fir Park, Think we were on a 7 game losing streak or something
  • Di Giacomo goal v Motherwell as mentioned earlier - I remember him flicking it over the opponents head ?
  • Dylan Kerr v Ayr in the Ayrshire cup just for the celebration
  • DVT...

Loads more I could mention if I thought about it long enough

5 hours ago, CB said:

That might be one I've still got to sort the audio out on. I don't see it on the youtube queue. I'll take a swatch at Phil's videos on my hard drive after we've horsed celtic.

I better get swatching. If anyone finds a dodgy download for todays game, give us a shout, I'll bung it up on the tube of you.

11 hours ago, funky monkey said:

This. Burns scored a few crackers. Dargo against St Mirren cup semi at Hampden. McSkimming away to Dunfermline. Wright at home to Hibs. 

Most celebrated was Bobby's 93rd winner at Ibrox, Wright and DVT of course.

What about the burns one at was it forfar or brechin on the 88 jaunts didnt the fence barrier fall down after that?